Headcannons

.・✫・゜・。.

I give warning ⚠, take it.
.・✫・゜・。.

- ukai has record of how many laps he made tanaka and Nishinoya do over the year of practice.

- Tsukishima wants to score highest marks without studying like light yagami from death note but he has to study since he has no possibility of getting the highest without studying much. ( light barely studies for his exams, man got prep school and writes hundreds of criminal names everyday in death note, deals with family and still scores highest)

- kageyama prefers chocolate milk or vanilla milk, he'll not go for other flavors often.

- kenma often plays games that are banned in his country or games which was corrupted and sold on dark areas of internet.

- yaku secretly trains to be taller so lev can't make fun of his height but even if he does he'll beat lev to his death.

- sakusa doesn't like movies centered around violence and movies that contain any sort of dust or dirty vibes.

- suna likes listening and dancing to twice when he's alone.

- Tsukishima would make y/n stay awake for long hours so she gets the same habit as him of staying up late without feeling sleepy.

- yamagucci probably likes planting things, flowers, fruits and he's very smart and intellectual.

- oikawa paints his nails purple or black and pretends to be pretty on social media, he asks y/n to paint his nails since he does it bad.

- tendou can be a possible hacker with his technical skills and knowledge.

- ushijima has enough patience to handle tanaka, nishinoya, lev, miya twins, oikawa, terushima but he's glad they aren't in his team because it is still annoying he does want oikawa tho.

- oikawa acts gay sometimes to get away with things.

- iwazumi and mad dog go to gym together sometimes.

Thank you for reading 📖.
.・✫・゜・。.