Tsukishima kei ⚠

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

Tsukishima was always peaking his grades, doing better than most in his volleyball practices and matches, he had yamagucci as his one close friend and he had nothing less for him to think about or do, still his eyes roamed around the class until they landed on her, he would stare at her entire time during school, would study at night still thinking about her.

Who was she? She peaked Tsukishima's interests, he wanted to have a talk with her but he knew it wouldn't be that easy, he was famous around the school for being the tall salty bully or a mean guy you better not cross paths with, he had to get to talk with her but how, that is when kiyoko told him they needed a new volleyball manager for the club since kiyoko had to leave for some reason, Tsukishima the next day approached the girl, she was sitting on her seat looking down to her book, her h/c locks covered her face slightly, he said hello which caused the girls attention to fall on the tall boy standing next to her seat, towering her already short self, Tsukishima asked if she wanted to join the club as manager and somehow succeeded, he then had a hour long talk with her about everything in the volleyball club, he felt so close to her already that he asked if he could walk her home and she agreed since he was too interesting for her too.

Tsukishima got home that night, a devilish smirk over his features, he had done it, he knew the name, address, number about y/n, in fact he'll be walking her to school and home everyday and having her around him during his volleyball practices too, he was too happy to describe how excited he was to stalk his new little princess, he couldn't contain his excitement so he decided to go stalk her.

He climbed a few walls to reach her bedroom window, since he was tall he had the advantage at that, he then saw his reason for happiness laying in her bed reading a book, he found her so cute and weak that he wished he could lock her up and have her all to himself but he knew it was too early for it to happen, so he started stalking her, everyday he would ask her alot of things, he'd make her spend most of her time with him, he had all knowledge on who she was and her routine, family history, habits, interests and everything.

It was her birthday when she found ton of flowers and a pretty gift at her front door, she was surprised Tsukishima would gift her so much for her birthday, she thanked him alot for that but he just denied it everytime, Tsukishima knew he had to manipulate the girl into loving him so he can eventually take her.

It was another volleyball practice, y/n was handing out water bottles when nishinoya spilled some water and didn't realise, y/n did not know either and slipped, injuring her ankle badly, Tsukishima then helped her get home, who's home? His home, he told her his home was near and they can go rest there, nor did y/n knew how bad it would end but tsuki knew, he did not let y/n leave him after that day, he kept her locked all to himself.

He continued his life normal avoiding all questions about y/n, he knew she was safe with him and he had to make sure it stays like it, he treated y/n very nicely except when she tried escaping he would punish her or manipulate her even more, eventually y/n started to obey his orders and refer to him more softly, she was young, dumb and tired of his wrath, she felt he was his last option and if she disobeyed him he'll maybe kill her. He did threaten her he would, he can if he wanted to, he was insanely smart and would overpower y/n easily, he would tower over her making sure she felt intimidated by him.

He succeeded in making y/n like him back even if she feared him the same.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。