protect ~ ushijima waka waka

.・✫・゜・。.

Disturbing themes ig.
.・✫・゜・。.

Y/n was tendou's younger sister, tendou would stay busy at practice or at his part time job so he would ask ushijima to go look after his sister for him, being a good friend ushijima would do that everyday, he had to pick y/n from school and take her home and spend a few hours with her at home til tendou returned.

Ushijima was only two years older than y/n, sometimes she would bring her friend with her home and her friend would gawk at ushijima but he didn't care he only looked to see if y/n would find him interesting or likeable, ushijima would spend his time getting ready before meeting y/n, it is very wrong but he couldn't help it he was in love with his best friend's younger sister, ushijima only wished tendou would understand his feelings for y/n.

Ushijima was there to pick y/n up when he noticed her coming out crying and bruised, ushijima quickly asked what had happened and y/n told him how a group of girls bullied her, feeling his blood boil he told y/n to wait for him as he went inside her school to look for such group, y/n told him they were standing near the stairs, when he got there he saw four girls standing and gossiping over something, ushijima threatened the girls and even told them he'll beat them if they try picking on y/n again, he then got back to y/n and took her home, when tendou returned he spent his time teaching y/n fighting methods which he probably learnt through some anime, useless attempts of his won't work but ushijima's threats sure do.

Ushijima since then made it his duty to protect y/n from such junks of his society, he also tried to propose to y/n but she was asleep when he thought about it, the next day he genuinely asked her out on their way to tendou's home, surprisingly y/n agreed which was a shock to ushijima too because he expected pure denial and rejection of his feelings towards her but she felt secured with him too and she liked his subtle demeanor and habits.

The end.
Thank you for reading📖.
.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。