Tendou satoru

.・✫・゜・。.

Read at your own risk.

.・✫・゜・。.

- tendou loves his partner, would do everything he can to make them happy and love him even more.

- he loves and appreciates it when his love makes him food or gifts him something.

- would talk til midnight to his love not getting bored listening to her stories or sharing his own.

- lots of flowers and sweet gifts, like actual chocolates and candies.

- he likes taking his love to dates, it can be arcade, carnival or a beautiful cafe, he loves pet cafe's alot.

- would play like a goddamn monster in his usual volleyball matches and practices whenever he gets to know y/n is there to watch him play.

- clingy af, he could be dripping in sweat and would still run to hug his love, would laugh and then ask if they both wanna bath together.

- he likes to tease his love until she's a blushing mess in front of him, he doesn't care he'll take her to the limits.

𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬

- very possessive when it comes to his love being hit on by another man, he'll beat the crap out of anyone who tries to do the forbidden.

- would stalk and follow his love around, he's very creepy when he is following a girl with his eyes wide open as if daggering right into her skin.

- he would check y/n's phone very often, would sometimes keep it with himself, he would interrogate her if he feels suspicious.

- would install security cams around the house, have gps on his love's phone.

- would never punish his love harshly, the most he would do is a rough one night stand and the least he can do is scold her while glaring deadly at her.

- he is very sure that no one can take what's his with his way of planning and protecting his love.

- would stay alert even in his sleep and act like a menace once he notices the slight difference in anything around him, he's very attentive to his surroundings.

.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。