4:The Centaur's cave

We flew for 2-3 mins then landed in front of a cave entrance. There was a very ferocious dog outside guarding. He was twice the size of a German Shepherd, and looked much fiercer. He had two tails, both firely looking.

Hojin kept me down and knocked on the door, and a boy opened it.

That boy looked about Hojin and Jimin's age, and damnnn he was handsome, no, super handsome. He had green eyes and hair, and wore lots of jewels and face tattoos too. He had pointed ears.

"HOJIN!" He ran and Hugged Hojin as soon as he saw him. After he broke from the hug, he saw Jimin.

"JIMIN-AH" He ran to Jimin and hugged him too."Why didn't you guys come yesterday?"

"Who is it, Tae?" I heard a voice from inside the cave, and then I saw another creature come out.

Are all the creatures in this forest so hot???

I've heard about creatures like him - a Centaur. Half-horse, Half-man.

"HOSEOK HYUNG!!" Hojin got super excited seeing the Centaur.

"HOJIN-AH!" The Centaur galloped towards Hojin and hugged him. Hojin handed him the beer cans. "Aaaah, Yeonjun must have told you right? See? I told you Japan would win!"

"Okay, my bad because I thought the 2010 champion will win!"

"Why didn't you come yesterday? It was so intense during that time!"

"Well" He put his arms around me and pulled me towards him. "We have a guest"

"Are you a human?" The elf-like guy asked.

"Yeah...I'm Jeon Jungkook, btw!" I gave my hand.

"Aaah, I'm Kim Taehyung, or V" He shook my hand "I'm a wood elf, as you can see."

"Nice to meet you Jungkook, I'm Jung Hoseok, and I'm a Centaur" Hoseok shook my hand too.

"And why is it always you guys who end up rescuing a human!" Taehyung said. "That Med. Student few years ago, and now him!"

I noticed that Jimin's smile kinda faded when Taehyung mentioned the Med. Student.

"Yeah yeah now who do you think will win today?" he said immediately changing the topic.

"Portugal and Brazil, probably, but we're still gonna cheer for Korea!" I turned to the door and saw Yeonjun, with two more Satyrs. A cute boy and a pretty girl.

"Aaah Satyr gang!" Hoseok went and hugged them also.

"Hey Jungkook, meet my best friends, he's Soobin and she's Na-yeon Noona" Yeonjun introduced me to his friends.

"Let's go in shall we?" Hoseok and Taehyung led us inside the cave. The cave amazed me too.

Unlike most barren caves, this one was filled with green plants and leaves.

And there were lights. Electric lights.

"Hyung didn't you say there's no electricity here?" I asked Hojin.

"I told you the elves know how to make it with solar power!" He said.

"And I made it" Taehyung said. We reached the main room. In one end was the TV. Both sides of the room were two altars. One had Zeus and Posiedon and other Greek Gods, and on the other Altar I only identified Odinson and Thor.

"Why don't you live in the elf village, tho?" I asked Taehyung.

"Well actually I was thrown from my house..."

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Cause" he looked at J-Hope "I fell in love with a non-elf. The elves are really backward, they think elves are the only creatures worthy of respect!"