3:The folk of the Soop

I forgot to show you all how the talons of the boys looked like, so here's it (imagine slightly more longer and sharper)

Also if you're a football fan (atleast World Cup) you'll like this chapter!

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to the sound of prayers and the feeling of cold. When I opened my eyes I was lying on the nest, but Hojin was not there. I raised my torso a bit and sat on the bed, using the pillow to rest my back.

I saw Hojin. He was standing with his back turned to me, facing an Altar.

I hadn't seen the Altar yesterday. It was really nice. In the middle were some idols. There was a large Lord Krishna Idol in the middle. Then there were idols of other Hindu Gods,large wall frames of Lord Shiva, Parvati and Ganesha, then an Idol of Hanuman. They also had a half-man half-bird's pictures around, but I didn't know who that was.

"You're awake?" I turned towards Jimin, who had just came from a door just near the nests.

"Just woke up"

He asked me to get refreshed and helped me get out of the bed to the bathroom, which was behind the door he was earlier coming out from.

The bathroom was nothing like your regular bathroom. One wall was the outer trunk of the tree, the fairy's home, and the rest? It was all vines and trees. It was kinda outdoors but the vines covered everything.

It was quite large. There was a small stream and a hot spring. Jimin helped me till near the stream, then summoned a chair. I sat on the chair and Jimin handed me all the things I needed and left me to take a bath. I took bath and it was so relaxing, and the water of the stream was really warm too.

"Jungkook do you want any- aaaaaaa" Hojin opened the door. But as soon as he opened he saw me on only my boxers. He immediately closed the door and apologized.

Once I was done bathing and brushing, I wore the spare clothes Jimin had given, Thank God he gave me a few so I wore two t-shirt, one frontside back cause all the Shirts had large holes at the back, for the wings I guess.

It felt too awkward to call Hojin or Jimin so I tried getting up on my own, then I held on to the chair. But when I tried moving the chair I fell down.

The twins immediately came inside. I now noticed they both were wearing an saffron paste on their foreheads.

"Aaahhh Jungkook-ah, I told you to call us!" Hojin came towards me. He carried me and took me back to the room, on the dining table.

He then got a copper plate which had an oil lamp, incense sticks, all lit, a small container of the saffron paste and a sweet. Like the things I see in Indian movies. He then applied the paste on my forehead and gave me one of the sweet. He went and kept the plate back on the Altar. I've seen these in Indian movies too.