Chapter 23

Jarrett

Visenya was surprised at Aemond's words, managing a nod when he mentioned how Harwin watched Daemon. She couldn't say he blamed him, she would do the same with her own child if she had one. Whilst she didn't fear her father, as many did, she knew exactly why he'd been given the title the Rogue Prince. When Rhaenyra had gone into labour with Visenya, they had tried to refuse Daemon entry to the room, and they had regretted it. Her father had been the first to hold and comfort her, almost refusing to hand her over to her own mother.

When he asked if she'd like some company, she paused for a few moments, before nodding. She would have to get used to his company after all. Although she did wonder if he would simply engage with her at meals and engagements, only darkening her door to fill her with child. It seemed that was what Aegon had done with their Aunt afterall.

She had excused herself to their guests, giving Luke and Jace a brief hug, making sure to do so a safe distance from Aemond and they tried to protest her leaving, both of them eyeing Aemond cautiously.

Visenya made her way back to her betrothed, and then out of the hall, letting out a relieved sigh. She wasn't one for too much fuss, and her Grandsire had insisted on the grand affair. "You've grown," she commented quietly, eyeing his now height compared to hers as they walked.

------

Harwin watched her reactions carefully, he was sure he had catalogued every expression on Rila's face over the years, enjoying every image of her pleasure, her laughter and her smiles. He moved one hand to gently nurse the side of her face, the other to hold her bare side as he leant down, catching her lips in a kiss, nipping at her bottom lip to give him better access. The stirring in his breeches worsened as he felt himself hardening further. He was a simple man, and even just kissing his wife could turn him as hard as stone.

Her words for screaming caused his to groan and cuss. "Well I surely must be leave you able to walk love, we do have a child to attend to, however the idea of you bedbound for a day, leaking my seed is quite lovely," he breathed in between kisses. He had fond memories of her fourteenth, he was positive he hadn't left her alone for even one night unattended – even when she was pregnant – his wife made him insatiable.

Harwin's body was built like his name, strong. He trained to ensure his figure could withstand hits, but also for the pleasure of his wife. She was small, and he could easily pick her up, or throw her around as he would often joke to her. "I find us at an unfair pass, Rila," he smirked a little as he leaned back to watch her. "Where you," he moved the hand from her side to cup between her legs through her panties. "Are almost completely naked, and I am not," he teased.

He made quick work of stripping himself, he was aware he had been blessed, he was large and thick, at least from what he had seen and heard, and he had thought the first time they had consummated their union that his wife wouldn't have been able to take him.

Harwin dropped to his knees slowly in front of his wife, kissing from her neck, down through the valley of her breasts and to her bellybutton, just above her panty line as his fingers curled around the sides of her underwear, pulling them down in a swift movement, looking up at his wife playfully as he did so.