Chapter 34

Shine_on520

"When the time is right, my dear, I will show you." Aemond promised in a gentle tone. He was thankful she did not press to see it. He was not uncomfortable by it, but he understood how it could come as a shock to see a jewel in place of his eye. "If trying pleases you, I will try." He replied calmly, willing his anger away. He would not dampen her mood, not on one of the most important days of her life. He would have his fights with her brothers, it simply just happened that way, but he would try and avoid them more often if it meant bringing her some peace.

Aemond was a far better swordsman than his nephews were, expect Alecor and Rylen whom doubled his lean size. They were strong and stocky like their father, Aemond was just trained by just as ruthless knight named Criston Cole. Cole had been serving as his mother's protector for the better part of the prince's lifespan, he was his mentor in all his training. Even with one eye, the white haired man could best the two bastard boys, though he struggled a little when it came to his other nephews.

He watched her as she nodded her head, and watched as she seemed to contemplate her next words. He wondered if comparing her to her mother had vexed her, and wondered very briefly as to why. Rhaenyra was a strong woman, her father was a strong man, which in turn Visenya was strong in her own right. He had meant it as a compliment, but knew of her defiance towards her mother could have made it quite the opposite.

"I told you to call me Aemond," The white haired man commented back at her tease, eyeing her carefully as she watched him. "I am just as agile as when I was a boy." He watched as she raised an eyebrow and smirked at her slightly. "You won't like to be chased by me." He hummed as he watched her remove her shoes and hike up her skirt. He watched as she disappeared into the garden, taking a moment to just listen to her laughter, enjoying the sound of it.

His feet carried him slowly and quietly through the garden, stepping off the path and onto the grass to hide his presence all the more. "Tell me, Visenya, what activities aside from our flight later would you like to see? I understand your father would be partaking in the tourney." He said aloud as he walked, carefully listening for the girl as he strode across the garden lazily.

------

"I understand," She replied in a moan as he shifted his position and hit that sweet spot once more. The change of angle made her shift her position on the bed, fingers finding themselves in the sheets as he thrust into her. He spoke dirty words to her in ways nobody else had. Daemon had some dirty talk, but they had mostly been silent aside from their grunts and moans of pleasure. Harwin engaged her in more way than one when he bedded her, something she cherished each time it happened.

His words for her begging made her core ache around his thick cock, a soft beg leaving her lips for him to fuck her harder in the position they had found themselves in. When his thumb replaced her fingers, a sharp moan left her lips as she felt herself tighten around him. He would bring another orgasm quick at the pace he had set. His growls only seemed to excite the woman more, and she could feel her legs being soaked by their juices, eyes closed as he allowed her legs more freedom. A hand had found its way onto her breast once more, toying with the flesh as he pushed into her harder from a new angle, his name leaving her lips in a moan that echoed throughout the room.

Her request was met as he adjusted their position and pulled her into his arms. It was times like this she had been blessed for being a small woman, for Harwin could hold her all night and never tire out. She moaned lightly as the cold door touched her hot skin, relishing in the feeling of it as he pushed himself inside her again, finding a hard and rough rhythm. "Harwin," She moaned his name as the sounds of their sexes filled her ears. "I want you to fuck me harder. I want to feel your cum leaking out my pussy."

The feeling of his hand on her breast excited her more, and she felt her eyes roll in the back of her skull as he watched her, moans leaving her lips more frequently. "Just a little longer, my dear. I'm going to cum soon." She hummed at his words, returning the needy kiss just as fiercely. His soft pant made the ache stronger, and she reached up to slide her fingers into his hair, bringing his gaze to hers so she could watch their emotion as he drilled her hard against the door.