Chapter 14

Shine_on520

Aemond frowned at her words, not offering a response when she spoke again. He was silent as he watched her dance, nodding that perhaps they'd have a child one day. "One day, we shall have a child." Was his only response.

He was flustered though. Visenya had threatened him, said she would make him bleed if he tried bedding her, and it bothered him. She had the same fire her supposed father did and it rubbed him the wrong way.

"I want to be a father. Not just an uncle." He muttered in response to her first set of words as he watched her before him, wondering in the back of his mind how long the feast would go on before they got to the tournament.

-------

Rila smiled at her husband as he pulled her tighter against him. She was blessed with such a caring husband. Harwin made sure she felt the same pleasures he did, if not more than he. They had come to enjoy each other's company long before they were wed, and the moments they had to themselves she cherished.

"I'm certain she will. They will learn, being husband and wife can be easy to some and hard on others." The pair were lucky her father betrothed them when she was twelve, for the Lannister man had tried his hand at courting both Targaryen Princesses. When he spoke of her having a fever, she smiled lightly at him. "I am a bit warm." She commented gently. "Perhaps Father will let us take leave as to not get anyone else ill." She suggested, fingers toying with his tunic shirt.

"The prince is not like his brother, yes, but he reminds me of Daemon is some ways. Only the Gods can tell if this match will end up fruitful. I quite like the idea of Visenya as a mother." She muttered in response to his words, a slight scowl on her features. Aegon was a monster whom preyed on women. He enjoyed his wine and women and did little with his wife. It was a miracle that they pair had children to begin with, but she figured the blonde had probably been drunk when the act took place.

She took his hand in hers and lead the way to the table, eyeing her uncle, father and his wife. "I must say congratulations to my father and his lovely wife on the match taken place." She said when she approached them, her purple gaze traveling between the three. "But I must ask, Father, if I am able to take leave. I am not feeling well and we can see that Alecor and Rylen look after Daerys for now." Her father gave a lift of his drink at the sound of praise and smiled warmly at his youngest daughter.

"Take leave then, dear daughter. I do hope you feel better enough to catch the tournament. Your dear Uncle will be partaking in the festivities!" Viserys knew his daughter was sweet on his brother, but knew that was a shallow sweet compared to her attraction to her husband. "I will take Daerys from Alecor. Let the boy dance with Rheana, Daemon, go set up the pair." The king motioned his grandson to join the group and took his youngest grandchild from the boy, muttering encouraging words as his daughter took her leave after smiling at the sight, pulling her husband along behind her in somewhat of a graceful haste to leave the feast.