Chapter 36

Shine_on520

Aemond hummed softly to himself as he walked lazily, wondering how long their little game would actually last. He said nothing more as he listened to her words, wondering to himself if Harwin would partake in the tournament or if his son Alecor would in his place. It had been some time since the last tournament, he couldn't remember if he saw his brother in law in the festivities instead of staying beside his wife. He thought briefly of his eldest sister and the man who bore her three sons, and wondered briefly if Rila secretly hated their sister for the events. He had seen the way Harwin looked at Rila, the joy they brought each other, and couldn't fathom how he had cheated on her. It made him wonder if Visenya had wondered these things herself, seeing as she knew that her brothers had to be bastards in truth.

"No, I won't be taking part in the tourney." He said after a moment of silence, standing still to listen as she moved away from her original spot. He continued his lazy pace after a moment, heading in the direction he was sure the girl was hiding. "Unless my wife wants to see me partake." He added after silence had fell between them, a curious glint to his purple gaze. She seemed to be enjoying herself, judging by her tone and her laughter.

"We can explore the city after you've settled in. I'm certain we can attend to the library one of these days." His tone was light as he was enjoying himself, amused at how easily excited the girl was. She was still such a child in many ways it was a fresh sight for the one eyed man. He had seen children every day, but this was a different sort of childishness. Visenya was a young woman whom was acting without a care in the world right now, and he was enjoying it. It seemed out of character for the blonde.

He walked quietly through the darker parts of the garden, gaze scanning his surroundings until his sight caught her dress. He smiled to himself as he approached her quietly, a hand reaching to touch the hem of her sleeve. "You were never able to hide from me." He reminded her as he drew near, for as children playing games Aemond had always been the one to find the blonde girl easily.

-----

Their words and the sounds of their efforts filled her ears, and a moan left her lips at the sound of his demand. "You can fill me as much as you like, my sweet husband." She reminded him. Rila had never denied Harwin her body, she saw no need to. He was a perfect lover and father to their children, she had told him often she had been blessed by the gods to have him as hers.

She groaned at his next words, shivering at the feeling of his hot breath on her ear, relishing in the feeling of his balls slapping her skin. He spoke so sweetly and dirty it made her blood boil. "I already had plans on riding you, my sweet. I adore mounting the mountain you are." She could see it now, his face twisted in ecstasy as she rode him, and a moan left her lips as he erratic thrusts continued. She was very close, just as she knew he was.

Rila moaned at the feeling of his fingers on her clit once more, fingers tugging at the dark locks of his as he continued thrusting. "Oh yes, that's the spot." She praised as he pounded her without restraint. Harwin made her knees weak, and she knew she'd need the pipe and herbs hidden in her dresser drawer. As he climaxed and filled her with his seed, a moan left her lips at the sound of her name, loving the way it rolled off his tongue.

Her own release came just seconds after his plea, eyes rolling in the back of her head as her body shook hard at the feeling. He had made her cum twice in just a short time, and she loved every second of it. He was a gentle and filthy man in the bedroom, and briefly she wondered if her elder sister had the pleasure of knowing him in such a way. And the thought made her angry to think of, for she believed deeply only she was allowed to know the man in such an intimate way.