Chapter 16

Shine_on520

His gaze stayed on the woman as she took his hand and lead him away from the dance goers and to the table, a short nod to his father and mother as he listened to the girl speak. When he was presented the child and told how to hold her, Aemond did so carefully. "Hello there little one," He said in a gentle voice as the child played with the tassle of his tunic. "I'm your uncle."

He smiled down at the bundle in his arms. Daerys looked just like her mother, though he was no fool to not suspect his uncle to be the father. She had the same eye shape as the older male did. He watched as his half sister and her husband looked their way, eyeing him with their child, before they took their leave. "She looks much like her mother," He commented aloud to whomever would listen.

"She is a cute thing," He heard his mother pipe in in a joyful tone as she watched the young couple with the child. "I'm certain your children will be beautiful." His father nodded his head in agreement. "I hope you two are taking to each other well?" The King asked the couple, eyeing his son carefully with his granddaughter.

Aemond looked down at Visenya as he listened to his father, purple gaze watching her carefully as he mulled over his response. "Yes, we are Father." The young man finally said after a moment or two of silence. "We plan to go on a flight after the tournament. Race Rhoxes against Vhagar," He added in a slight cheerful tone, briefly looking at his uncle to see how he'd react to the pair spending time alone together.

----------

"That I do. I cannot help myself. I am weak for children." Rila replied in a cheerful tone as they walked, her arm reaching around his waist as they strolled. Harwin was much taller than herself, definitely stronger and such a sweetheart. He made her heart melt with his smile and easy going attitude. It took a lot to make the Bone Breaker mad, and she did not like to see his wrath.

"Yes to bed," She echoed softly, smiling up at him as he pulled her close to him. "If the halls weren't so full, we'd see to our business a little sooner than the bedroom." She teased lightly, relishing in the feel of his lips on the side of her head. "But the chambers will be better. You don't want anyone else seeing me in the heat of the moment." She had seen his look to her uncle, and felt guilty about hiding Daerys parentage from him. Harwin hadn't asked whom her father was and Rila didn't offer the information. Gods knew it was a small mistake to seek comfort in her uncle's arms, but Harwin had sought out Rhaenyra and Daemon was just as poor a mood as she had been. Their time together was short and sweeter than she would admit, but she knew it would have to come to pass one day. Daemon was protective over both his niece and their shared child and she knew Harwin saw it. She briefly hoped she would get to spend some alone time with her uncle and their daughter.

"I wish," Rila started after pulling herself from her troublesome thoughts. "You hold me in your arms like the night of my fourteenth. I wish to feel your strength as well as other things." She said in a somewhat seductive whisper, egging the man on in what she would like done to her in their few hours alone. "I'm sure Father and the others will keep an eye on Daerys. Alecor knows her bedtime, so I'm certain we have a few hours before we have to be dressed again." The image of him naked flashed before her eyes and a light moan left her lips. Harwin was built like a sculpture and she had the privilege to see his beautiful physique whenever she wanted. She briefly wished her sister had never seen such a body, considering she knew the three boys of hers looked remarkably like the man she married.