Chapter 32

Shine_on520

"Yes. Maybe one day, you'll get to see it." He replied softly, not wishing to frighten her by removing his eye patch. His purple gaze watched her as she felt his face, her hand cupping his cheek, and allowed himself to lean into it ever so slightly. Aemond spoke true words, he intended on showing her the new addition to his face, but knew such a sight might be frightening to the girl so he wouldn't reveal it just yet. He watched her gaze drop away as did her hand, and he reached out softly towards her.

Aemond stopped himself at the last second though as he processed her words, sighing deeply through his nose. He had not cared if one of the boys had died, but he could see that she was cross at the turn of events. "I can speak to them myself, if I wish. I just did not want to upset my wife." He replied as he pulled his hand back to his side, not allowing himself the pleasure of touching the woman. He crossed his arms behind his back, one hand resting in the other as he watched her.

The young white haired man had watched the differences between all his siblings relationships, and out of their age groups he was the last to marry since his full blood siblings married. Aemond had watched Harwin and Rila fall in love over the years, and saw the attractions they had with other persons and wondered why. He had watched Rhaenyra have many lovers, produce many children, and still be seen as the light of the world. He had vowed at a young age to not do the same mistakes as his elder sisters had when it was his time to wed, he would not put Visenya in that situation.

His purple gaze still watched the girl as she lowered her voice and spoke again. His lips twisted in a fine line as he pondered his response. "I shall be as civil as possible," He could make no promises on not fighting, but he would see that he did not start it as often. That was the least he could do for the girl. "Speak to them. Just don't intervene if anything were to happen." He would not harm the girl, but in the heat of the moment he could not say for certain she'd be left unharmed.

"I do not wish it either," There was a softness to the words, despite his somewhat annoyed twitched of the brow. He watched as she softened and spoke again, this time of running away again and he chuckled lightly. "The time to run has long past, Visenya. Time to see if you can stand tall like your mother does." He watched her step away, and still stayed where he was standing, contemplating if it were a good idea or not to follow the girl further into the garden area.

--------

The sound of his laugh made Rila hum slightly, especially since he was still lapping between her legs. She watched as he stood before her, purple gaze trailing over the man and coming to rest on his erect cock. She licked her lips slightly at the sight of it, relishing in what she knew to come next. "My love," she gasped as he pulled her to him, finding herself in the position of having him above her and slapping his cock against her clit. She moaned lightly at the feeling.

"Oh gods," Rila prayed as she felt him finally stick his cock in, relishing in the feeling of his fingers on her clit. It was sensitive and she knew Harwin knew that. She had winced slightly as he pushed further into her, knowing it would hurt a bit before the pleasure would out way it, and sighing softly as he stopped to let her adjust. "You're being so soft, my love. It's uncanny." She teased him lightly as he peppered her face with kisses. His words made a slight moan leave her lips as she looked up at him, feeling every inch of his cock being pushed inside and wishing he weren't being so slow. She knew the pace would pick up sooner than later though.

The white haired woman watched as he leaned up away from her, and followed his gaze to where their sexes met and loved the image she saw. She caught the little smirk on his lips and it made her grin slightly. She loved how, after so many years, he found pleasure in just entering the woman. Her walls pulsed around his cock, still aching from the first orgasm. His words made her gaze flicker towards his. "I was made for you, do you not know?" She hummed at his praise.

As she adjusted more comfortably to his cock, she rocked her hips slightly as for the friction, and let out soft moans as he began thrusting inside her. Her head tilted to the side to offer better access to her neck, his words caught her attention again. She obeyed and slid a hand down between them, fingers finding and toying with the bundle of nerves, causing more moans to leave her lips. Harwin was such a dirty talker in bed and it excited her just as much as the actual sex did.

Her purple gaze watched him as he leaned away, sweet moans leaving her lips as he thrust, fingers of her free hand balling the sheet beneath her. As he pulled her legs up, she let him, knowing the new angle would feel just as good. "Harwin," his name left her lips in a moan as he thrust into again in the new angle, feeling his cock hit that sweet spot again.

She listened to his words, stifling her moans long enough to hear him. He was making her brain mush from just the little they had done so far, Rila had been wanton of her husband for a couple weeks now. Her body quivered as he hit that sweet spot again, a sharp cry leaving her lips as her eyes closed in ecstasy. She was loving his praises, and wished she could see what he could, but relished the feelings she felt nonetheless. "I want you to fuck me against the door next." She commanded when he grunted his words, purple gaze looking up at him with a fire behind them.