Chapter 21

Jarrett

Visenya brightened when Daerys burst into giggled, trying to ignore how her heart melted at how good he was with the child. "Hm, if you say so," she murmured when he mentioned that he was marrying the right one. After a few more dances, she noticed the babe beginning to fuss. She gently took her from Aemond, Daerys moving to her this time as she bounced and rocked her gently. "She's getting hungry," she told Aemond as she sighed, sensing her father hovering around again.

"He's not going to leave until he gets a few more minutes with her," she grumbled as she turned, seeing Daemon waiting with open arms, her mother hovering in the background. She could tell Rhaenyra was trying to be supportive, giving her daughter a nod. Visenya sighed as she handed the little one over to her father who took her off with her mother towards the food tables to sit and fawn over the babe.

Visenya struggled to take her eyes off them, before eventually turning back to Aemond, trying to hide her concern. "The day is growing long, would you mind terribly if I take a walk?" It wasn't customary for her to slip away, but she needed some air.

-------

"So eager," Harwin hummed as he pushed the dress down her shoulders, to the floor, pleased as it pooled at their feet. He made quick work of stripping from his tunic, keeping her back to his chest as he reached around to push down the top half of her underclothes. "Should I have plied my wife with more alcohol? As I do enjoy my wife's heathen mouth...in more than one way," he smirked as he leaned down to nip at her earlobe.

Harwin's fingers skated over her breasts, slowly beginning to rub her nipples through the fabric of her underclothes. "It won't be quick tonight my love, I want to feel and hear your pleasures," he told her gently. Since having a younger child, any of their quality time had been quick, and whilst he tried to be as generous as he could with his wife, he sometimes felt he was getting the best of his pleasures whilst rushing hers.

"Tell me what you want, Rila," he said as he moved to playfully nip at her neck, knowing he would leave marks – much like he had done when they were younger. "You did want it to be like your fourteenth..." he teased as he left another nip and a mark that she would surely have to cover in the morning.

He pushed down her underclothes, turning her to face him as his eyes trailed down her body, letting out a soft groan. "The Gods have truly blessed me," he said as he leant down to place a gentle kiss on her lips. He loved her body, be it filled with his child or not, it was like she was made for him. His passions with her sister were quick, fleeting, when they could. With Rila it was actual love, he could spend the time worshipping her in any way that he could.

"You look your best when you are wearing nothing at all," he said as he cupped her breasts, thumbs running over her nipples as he moved to give them a gentle pinch, his eyes not leaving hers as he watched for her reaction.