Chapter 31

Jarrett

"A sapphire?" Visenya echoed curiously as a question, watching him carefully. She allowed her hand to rest gently on his face, taking in his angular features. She dropped her gaze and her hand when he asked if she would have liked him to lose his eye again if the events had unfolded now, flinching slightly at his tone. "I did not wish for you to lose your eye the first time," she said gently. "But I do not wish to lose my brothers either," Visenya knew they'd never agree on the topic.

It was no secret that the parentage of her cousins happened to be a complicated matter. Visenya was glad that she was Daemon's, even if she had been passed off as Laenor's for the longest time. However, Daemon had always been present for her – and no one had dared tried to push him out. Of course he loved Baela and Rhaena, but it was no secret that he adored Visenya.

"If you hurt them, I will be very upset," she said softly, not wanting to fight on the matter – but she felt she would be very much stuck in the middle of her family when it came to Aemond and her brothers. "I will speak to them, they won't bother you," she offered, unsure if he would be upset with her speaking to her brothers for him, although she was trying to avoid an argument.

Visenya seemed to relax when he confirmed that he wouldn't act cruelly towards her. "I do not wish to be unhappy," she told him honestly as she looked down at her hands, her forefingers scratching at the skin around her thumbs nervously. She was still young, she had heard of some of the terribly miserable marriages around them, including her aunt and her uncle's marriage. "It really is too late to run away, isn't it?" She asked him quietly. If she ran, her mother would send and search for her until they found her, and would drag her back.

She took a step back from him, turning a little to look around the garden, taking a few steps towards some different flowers to admire them, not wanting to dwell on her worries. She knew that once they were married there would be an expectation of children to come quickly, for her to swell with child and give him heirs – the thought terrified her.

-------

Harwin couldn't help but let out a breathy laugh as he felt her walls tighten around her fingers, relishing as he felt her orgasm hit. He remained between her legs, lapping what she had to offer before rising from his place on the floor, enjoying her naked form before him as he hummed, enjoying her every curve of her body.

He reached town, hooking his hands behind her knees to pull her a little closer to him on the bed, moving on top of her as he leaned down to place a gentle kiss on her lips. "So impatient," he chuckled. Harwin leaned back, slowly rubbed his cock between her soft, wet folds, letting out a groan as he smacked it a few times against her clit, enjoying the way it could make her body jerk before lining up and slowly pushing into her.

Harwin groaned as he continued to push forward into her, stopping to let her adjust. He leant down, placing soft, gentle kisses all over her face. "Such a good wife, you're taking me so well," he cooed gently, reaching between her legs to play with her clit, wanting to offer her some relief as his cock stretched her. "You're still unbelievably tight," he grunted, slowly moving until she had taken all of him.

He leant up, looking between them, smirking a little, seeing he was completely buried in her pussy. Every twitch and spasm made him groan, he had to admit, he missed being able to take her whenever he pleased, having her moan and whimper his name, having it echo around the halls – but he wouldn't change what they had for the walls. "Fuck," he murmured. "Look at you, taking all that cock, such a good girl," he praised as he waited for her to fully adjust.

He flexed his hips as he worked himself inside her, beginning again with slow, short strokes, slowly building up to longer ones as he praised her quietly, kissing from her lips, down her neck. "Play with yourself, love, it'll keep you nice and wet," he murmured, enjoying how wet she always was for him.

He sat back on his knees, thrusting into her, relishing in the noise their skin made as it connected. He hooked his arms behind her knees, pushing her legs up slowly, giving her time to resist if she wanted, but keeping himself firmly buried in her pussy as he moved so that he was leaning over her, with her legs pushed back so that he could angle into her from a whole other angle.

"You look so fucking good with your legs behind your head, displaying your pussy for me to fuck," Harwin breathed as he took long, purposeful strokes with his cock in and out of her pussy, ensuring he hit that spot within her that would make her quake. "Watch how well your pussy takes my cock, such a tight, good wife," Harwin praised as he began to pick up his speed. "Tell me what you want, Rila," he grunted.