𝐗𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟕

I leave the room and the girls go back in. "He's in west Gonzalo forrest. Bring him to me." I inform the men before going downstairs. That side of town was only trees and warehouses... and a way to escape. That piece of shit.

Armard throws me the keys to his black Mercedes. "What's the plan boyo?" Ajax asks. I drive down the early morning streets. "We light every dark corner until he comes out his shadow." I say bringing out my black lighter and twirling it around my fingers.

"Finally he's back." Damien grins. We park the car near the coastal reef. Everything here is wood and bricks easy to burn. The boys bring out tubs of gasoline from the car boot and begin to pour it. Best thing about the side of town is that people do not live here. It is mainly a tourist site and a good hideout.

Wherever you are my deadly lamb here I fucking come.
My father pulls up with Octavias dad. For a second I thought they would stop us and say this is childish but instead theh all grab gasoline bottles each and pour it everywhere.

"This is your chance to come out from your hiding spot." I shout for him to hear. "Imagine if he's not even here." Ajax said laughing.

"This area needs regenerating anyways." I say digging my hands inside my pocket.

Kissing the black lighter, I ignite the flame and toss it into the cabin. This place was disowned after the russians placed their business here. The fire spreads fast, amber flames high as the sky.

My phone begins to buzz as I bring it out. An unknown number what a coincidence.

I pick up putting it on loud speaker for the rest to hear. "You would light this city into flames just because I shot that girl. Thats the least after killing my brother." He sneers.

"You're on your own here, either way your the one whos dying tonight." I say through the phone. "Who said I was alone. Have you forgotten the enemy of your enemy is your friend?" He cuts the call and men in blue military uniform march in with guns snd spears. Russians.

They circle us while my men and boys pulls out their glocks and revolvers.

"Kill them all." One of the men in blue shout. I laugh with the boys. "Give me Santo and we will go easy on you." Ajax says throwing a cheeky grin.

A man spits at him and says something in their native language. Ajaxs smile drops as he wipes the saliva off his face. "Fuck easy." He says before pulling out a shotgun.

We all fire our bullets decreasing the number of Russians. While they were still loading their guns, we had shot, stabbed and burnt majority of them.

"We wont stop until we get Santo." I yell stabbing one of the men five times in the chest.

From Octavias beer bottle technique from yesterday, Damien and I both light some liquor  bottles and throw it in the crowd.

I dont care who dies, I will murder Santo tonight. The Spanish and Jordanian mafias merge together fighting on one side. Kareem grabs the guy who happened to run the russian army forcing him to give info.

"He's planning to flee. Saint John's airport where ever that is." Kareems thick voice yells.

"Its walking distance this way." Ajax said leading us through the forrest.

"Its a secluded place in the middle of no where. We need to be quick." He says climbing over the fence.
The fire spreads to the forrest as i hear the faint sirens. This will be hella costy good thing i got the money to pay.

We creep behind a truck and spot one plane on standby. Santo limps trying to get in but Ajax gets good five seconds to aim his sniper and shoot him in the other leg.