𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚 | 𝟑𝟎

5 months later.

I climb on top of Xavier as he changes our position. "This is reverse cow girl." he says while I lower myself on his cock. It was our third round and he still had more positions to teach me.

Arching my back, Xavier holds my hip to increase the speed. I lean back into his chest, bouncing up and down.
His hands come around my neck turning my head to face him. "I want to kiss you." He pants. his lips hover near mine but I pull back. "Why?" I tease.
He bites down on his teeth, pulling me taking it all in. "Oh God." I cried.
"Am I not allowed to kiss my wife?" He asks still holding my neck.
A smile crawls on my face and I say, "Only a peck, maybe I don't want to go school with swollen lips."
He presses my lips for a long deep kiss then breaks it. Shaking his head, he whispers, "only a peck.."
Flipping over, I face Xavier with a grin as I take over. Cow girl was my favourite because I control the speed and how much I take in, until his holds my hips and picks up the speed.
I slid down, streaching around him. coating him with my wetness, I raise up before dropping again.
"Fuck." he groaned, pulling my nipple with his teeth. rolling my hips and arching my back, I suddendly stop feeling the fullness.
I dip down and nibble on his jaw, leaving little kisses on his cheeks and nose.
Moving back, I stare at him as I slowly lift myself up and down again.
He squeezes my ass while I thrust back onto him.
"Ah." he groaned, sucking my breast into his mouth.

After a few seconds I get off him knowing he wanted to come. "What's next?" I ask.
He takes my hand and we run to the bathroom. We had sex almost everywhere in this house, kitchen counter, dinning room table, living room couch, on the floor near the fireplace, bathrooms, backyard, jaccuzi. Xavier picks me up and presses my back on the wall, This was his favourite one, One leg over his shoulder while holding me up.

He inserts back in me and I smash my lips on to him. I gasped, digging my nails in his shoulder.
He pounds inside my pussy, fast and hard, I squeeze my eyes shut, waves of euphoria cascade through me.
Thrusting in my even harder I curl my toes feeling my orgasm build up.
Our breaths shallow and I cried out, my muscles tightening as I release. "You always cum faster in this position." He complains holding me up because my legs were too week to keep me standing.
Kissing his lips, I shoot him an innocent look. "It all your doing. I have and hour to shower and get ready, move move." I say slapping his shoulder.

I get in the shower to clean myself. Rosa has been busy with work recently while I was getting used to school.
Early morning sex always put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

While Xavier was having his Shower, I tug on my while sock which reached my knees. I pat on my plaid skirt and fixed the white collar of my oversized button shirt. Walking to my dressing table, I fasten my bracelet which had a cross in the middle. It was the only thing my mother had given me. Heading downstairs, I put my black boots on and pop a bagel in the toaster.

As I spread butter on it, Xavier climbs down the stair and straight to the freezer. He pours himself orange juice in a cup and hugs me from behind. "You look sexy school girl."

Taking a bite of my bagel I turn around and Push myself up onto the counter. I pull Xavier between my legs and he squeezes my bare thighs. "What's your plans?" I ask him while I swallow. "Work, then check on Ajax."

"How is he?" I haven't seen him much recently, he was barely sober these days. "The usual. Partying like there's no tomorrow." He was losing himself and we were only watching. I wanted to help him but he'd only say his fine. "I hate how he act okay." I lower my gaze.

"We all do, he just misses Damien." Xavier says kissing my forehead. His grip around my waist tightens as he pulls me in for a hug. They all miss Damien but Ajax was lost without him.