Chapter Fourteen

The cast and crew all rushed inside, some taking off toward the hot tub, others venturing toward other bathrooms in the house to warm back up. Emma took the stairs two at a time and it wasn't because she needed the scalding water or the steam to melt away the last of her chills, it was because she was so turned on it was becoming painful.

Regina or not, she is determined to satisfy the demanding throb between her legs.

However, by the time she is stripped from her sweats branded in The Challenge, the door to the bathroom is opening. She smirks to herself, slipping beneath the soothing waters and completely relaxes for the first time since that ice bath.

"You're going to get us caught," Regina chastises, yanking open the curtain before she crosses her arms over her chest and removes her hoodie like she's putting on a striptease for Emma.

"Me? You started it," she rebuttals, not giving a damn that she's stark naked.

Regina scoffs, shoving her pants down her thighs and kicking them aside. "I was simply trying to warm your hands up. You're the one that took it too far."

"Oh please, like you didn't know what you were doing with that thumb stroke. You were practically begging for me to make a move."

"Begging you?" Regina mocks, swiftly removing her sports bra and tossing it to the ground. Emma quickly shuts her eyes to remain in control and pretends to wet her hair under the shower head. "Now I know you're delusional. I don't beg, dear."

"Could have fooled me with your legs spread so far apart."

"Oh shut up, you were the one already panting for more," Regina sasses, removing the last article of clothing, her underwear.

Emma's eyes flutter open just in time to admire the figure of a Greek goddess. Her attention falls to the perky breasts, so perfectly round, waiting to be caressed and from the hungry look in Emma's eyes, those dusky nipples stand to attention and all of Emma's blood rushes to her clit.

"Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to get your cute self in here?" Emma questions, creating a twinkle in Regina's eye as she lifts an eyebrow.

"Cute?" She spits with such disdain but Emma thinks her enemy is actually amused.

She stalks forward, pressing her wet body flush against Regina's as one corner of her mouth twitches. "Cute," she repeats, then swiftly lifts Regina up from beneath her bottom and pulls her into the shower.

Regina reaches behind Emma to yank the curtain back into place but she's being shoved up against a tile wall. Emma doesn't waste a single second, fully understanding that they are pressed for time and crashes her mouth against that smart mouth. A velvety tongue is already waiting for her, meeting her and welcoming her back after too many nights apart. Every nerve fizzles and sparks from just one kiss and it makes her a little dizzy to know Regina already has this hold on her.

So she kisses Regina harder, rougher, in an attempt to keep her grounded and not completely spin out of control. She's still worked up from all the teasing on the bus, her center slick with desire that only Regina can seem to seduce from her.

"We don't have-"

"I know," Emma mumbles into the kiss, already hating the reminder that she can't stay here all night and worship this sexy figure.

Two long and slender fingers slip down her slippery slope, spreading her arousal all around, before thrusting deep inside of her. She shudders from the intensity of being so deliciously filled, persuading a deep moan to rattle in the back of her throat. She completely forgets what she was doing, except for keeping Regina pinned to the wall. Her head droops down, basking in the glorious pleasure swimming through her blood and abandoning Regina's lips for a moment.