Chapter Thirty-Five

Dammit. Emma Swan has been an absolute fool and completely blind to what has been really transpiring around her. She was a fool to think that nobody in the house knew or even suspected about her secret rendezvous with Regina. She was an even bigger idiot to believe that this has all been so casual.

It was Regina's idea, of course it was, she was the one who orchestrated this whole trip, so they could spend every moment drowning in each other. Anyways, Regina is the one who pulled out a strap on and her personal favorite, a black strapless strap-on. She immediately slipped the smaller end inside of herself and decided she wasn't going to stop until she passed out.

And that's what she did. She spent the entire night buried deep inside of Regina, fucking her slow and hard just how she likes, kissing her deeply and staring into those big brown eyes so vulnerable and begging for more. It wasn't just sex, it was a deep personal connection, intimate, and so damn intense that each orgasm left her quivering for a long time after.

And after three orgasms each, they fell asleep tangled in bedsheets with the cold air conditioning cooling them back down. At six o'clock this morning, she woke up with Regina half asleep, grinding slowly against her hip. So, she reached over the bed for her partner in crime, swiftly pushed it inside of herself and rolled Regina onto her back.

"Harder..." Regina mewls, ruthlessly clawing at Emma's back to get her point across.

Emma pins her right hip to the mattress and pounds into her like she never has before. "You can't cum like this," Emma pants, sweat beading at her hairline but she doesn't care, she's too turned on at the moment.

"Fuck, I don't care. Faster," Regina groans, bucking wildly, desperately into Emma for more.

Emma quickly shifts backwards, gripping Regina's hips to hold her into place as she scrambles to her knees. She lifts Regina's hips into the air, staring down upon those perky breasts as Regina is dipped almost upside down and slams into her tight pussy over and over again.

"Oh fuck," Regina squeals, attempting to grasp onto anything as Emma slams her into the mattress. "Fuck, fuck, yes, harder," she begs, causing Emma to shiver in delight.

She has never heard Regina so wild and loud in bed, she is so damn accustomed to having to be quiet and sneak around and now Regina doesn't give a damn about who might hear them and Emma finds it all incredibly sexy and she's falling even more in love with this woman. 

Emma quickly shifts, pulling out for just a split second, so she can flip Regina onto her stomach. Regina whimpers, burying her face into the pillow and groaning as she lifts her bottom into the air, silently pleading for more. Dammit, Emma doesn't think she can survive how beautiful the view is. She dives down, bites down hard on Regina's plump cheek, trembling when Regina groans and pushes herself further into Emma.

She's throbbing, aching all over for a sinful climax that will take her to worlds she has never seen before but she wants this moment to last. So, she sinks down into the bed and swipes her tongue through those soaked folds. She hasn't known Regina that long but she knows her well enough to know that she is so swollen and most likely so sore and tender down there from how much sex they have been having. Honestly, Emma swears her abs are more defined from all this exercise.

"Please," Regina barely whispers loud enough for Emma to hear.

"You're never going to finish," Emma gently says, groping her bottom as her tongue slips into those swollen walls just to slide right out and lick her slit again. "You're too raw."

"I don't care, I just want you," Regina gasps, burying her face into the pillow as her knuckles turn as white as the sheets she's gripping. "Fuck me," she pants.