𝘵𝘸𝘰 | 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵

THE OCEAN was the most beautiful at night

THE OCEAN was the most beautiful at night. The reflection of the stars made it look like it was full of glitter, they were sparkling on it so beautifully.

Tuseÿa walked along the shore admiring the water, a big smile playing on her face.

The only time where she didn't have any duties to fulfill was during those nights where everyone was asleep and silent.

But the ocean was awake, it always was.

She slowly placed her feet into the water letting the cold feeling fill up her whole body, all her worries were let out into the ocean and didn't burden her body anymore.

Then she just stood there with her eyes closed and let the fresh, cold air blow her hair away from her face.

She dove into the water shortly after taking a deep breath.

It was silent and she was finally at home.

She just kept swimming deeper and deeper not caring where the ocean would lead her because she trusted it so much. Swimming with the ocean animals along her side never failed to make her feel better.

Tuseÿa called her Ilu and she knew she'd be here in less than a minute. She quickly got on top of her to bond with her.

There was so much pain she had in her body that she couldn't tell anyone about.

So much pressure and responsibilities that she had on her shoulder that she had to hide in favor of her siblings. She always had to play the big strong sister, who was always prepared with a second plan, never doubted herself but always the people around her.

But what if that was not who she was?

For some reason as she bonded with Ke'ya her troubles all swam away.

Tuseÿa said her goodbyes to Ke'ya after some time, not wanting to burden her with her own problems anymore after spilling all of them out to her.

She got out of the water and laid on her back gazing at the stars as she calmed down again.

She found herself doing that a lot. Stars were this big fascinating thing Tuseÿa shared an interest for.

To think that those beautiful sparkly things in the sky are where the Sky People that only intent to hurt them are from still made her feel uneasy every time she looked at them.

There were so many, it felt impossible to count them all but every time she looked at them she couldn't help but still try.

"One, two, three, four, fi-"

"five" a distant, foreign voice whispered and the number echoed into the night. Tuseÿa quickly turned around in shock but she couldn't see anyone.

Her heartbeat started to race, was there someone following her? Had she unknowingly made any enemies? Or had she just gone mad?