𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 | 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

NETEYAM WAS PUSHED into the water by the group. Five people, including Tuseÿa's brother Ao'nung were laughing at the boy. Fingers pointed at Neteyam as they ridiculed him.

They all jumped into the water shortly after they had pushed him. Tuseÿa took a few deep breaths to control her anger once again, otherwise she would've rushed to them and killed them all. The group was swimming somewhere, dragging Neteyam with them as they all dove underwater.

Even though Tuseÿa didn't want to be a part of the mess that her brother was going to create, she swam after them immediately. It was like a reflex she couldn't control.

Tuseÿa usually didn't struggle with swimming in the ocean while it was dark, but she lost sight of them quickly. She had tried her best to find them again, but they were gone.

She got her head out of the water to see if they might had gone up, but still nothing. The girl couldn't just stop now though, she had to go after them.

She followed her intuition and kept swimming, she believed that Eywa was going to lead her to them with her whole heart.

And of course Eywa did.

After swimming for awhile Tuseÿa finally saw the legs of multiple people swimming in the distance, she kept up the pace to catch up with them but they were still too far ahead.

All Tuseÿa could do is pray that her brother didn't plan anything too stupid. But he always did, so Tuseÿa didn't get her hopes too high up.

The girl looked back to see that they had left the reef. "What would they do here?" She thought as she saw them all get out of the water.

The uneasy feeling in her stomach came back, she had to be quicker if she wanted to stop whatever they were doing before something bad could happen.

-

"Let's have some fun guys!" One of Ao'nung's friends yelled happily, playfully pushing Neteyam. He didn't defend himself and just let him do his thing.

The group looked at each other, huge grins playing on their faces. "Come on forest boy, defend yourself, this is boring." Ao'nung laughed slowly stepping closer to him.

Neteyam's stare hardened, it was stone cold, no emotions whatsoever. He just wanted this to be done with. "Just hurry." Neteyam yawned, not finding any of this amusing, rather ridiculous.

During the bonfire Neteyam had been the one with the empty bottle, which meant that he would get a punishment. And Ao'nung had still been angry about the fight that they had awhile ago.

This was his idea of revenge, "Okay."

He stepped back to balance his weight on his left foot, he threw his fist out and punched him right. Blood was streaming out of his nose like a waterfall.

It hurt, and although his pride was too big to show them that he was hurting, Neteyam still slightly hissed in pain.

All of them were cheering and laughing. They couldn't wait to punch him next, their adrenaline was pumping, but Neteyam wouldn't let the same thing happen to him again, he prepared himself this time.

He analyzed his surroundings, it would be impossible to run away in a situation like this, he was surrounded on all sides.

But Neteyam wasn't a runner anyways, he faced his problems rather than running away from them. And that was exactly what he was going to do.

Rotxo came up to him to throw the next punch, this time on the left side since the right one had already been punched.

"You ready?" He teased, all of his teeth showing since his smile was so broad.