𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 | 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦

TUSEŸA'S HEAD WAS STILL resting on the boys shoulder, he hugged her tightly with his right arm. Tuseÿa felt at home when she was in his arms.

She wanted to stay by his side for longer and be in his warm embrace, but there was something she had to do.

Kiri was walking by, and that was Tuseÿa's cue to leave and run after her, "I have to go somewhere, wait for me, will you?"

After Neteyam gave her a small reassuring smile the girl immediately ran after Kiri.

"Hey." Kiri turned around in surprise, wondering who had been talking to her. "Oh, hey." She replied after she saw Tuseÿa shyly rub her arm, not quite sure how to continue the conversation.

During the past days all Tuseÿa had done was apologizing, she apologized to her sister, brother, Neteyam, Lo'ak and now it had been time for someone who had waited the longest for it.

Kiri.

"I'm sorry Kiri, really." Tuseÿa quickly took her hands into her own and held them tightly, looking her deeply in the eyes. "Before the bonfire I was so happy that I finally found someone who felt as connected to the ocean as I was, I was glad that I finally found a real friend." Tuseÿa sighed before continuing again.

"And after the bonfire, I just acted like you didn't exist anymore, it was because my parents told me to. I did that with everyone but with you it was different. I feel even more shitty, since I've been in your position once. Where everyone just starts distancing themselves from you and you have no clue why."

Kiri nodded, signaling that she was willing to listen to every word she said.

"I feel horrible for doing that, and there are no words in this world that can express how sorry I feel. I was so scared to approach you again, since I had no clue how to talk to you after treating you like that." The girl swallowed hard as she thought about how Kiri must have felt.

"I'm not going to lie to you, I did feel betrayed, in a way.. I guess. I started to wonder what I did wrong, and when I saw that you were hanging out with my brothers again my heart almost sunk onto the ground."

"I thought "Oh does she also think I'm weird and that's why she is avoiding me?" things like that, you know? But thanks for clarifying everything, I knew you weren't like the other ones." A smile slowly appeared on Kiri's face.

Tuseÿa could finally breath normally again, she was so relieved. "By "the other one's" you mean my brother right?" Tuseÿa joked making Kiri laugh even harder.

"No.. no. You're brother is just different in his own way." Now Tuseÿa was laughing too, her brother was really different.

Tuseÿa had missed talking to the Sully girl a lot in the past few days.
-

While Neteyam was waiting for Tuseÿa to come back, he started thinking of ways to spend time with the girl once she returned.

After all, all problems had been fixed.

Their siblings were back, Tuseÿa's mother had thanked them for getting her daughter back (But she still didn't quite approve any of the Sully boys)

But other than that they were free and could hang out in the village again.

Neteyam wasn't quite creative though, he had never been this interested in a girl before so this was all very new to him.

The feelings he felt when he just looked at her, the urge to spend every second with her and hold her in his arms tightly while he told her how much he liked her.

It was all just so new.

He was never going to admit all those feelings, he was too scared to, he was afraid Tuseÿa was going to think he was cheesy and then she would lose interest