𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 | 𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘯

"I WANT to go!!" Tuk was screaming hysterically.

Neteyam and Lo'ak hadn't been careful enough and had accidentally talked about the bonfire in front of their little sister Tuk which led them to this chaos.

Unsure of what to do with their uncontrollable sister the Sully brothers side eyed each other trying to communicate with their eyes.

It seemed impossible to calm their sister down. "Let me go or I'll tell dad that you're sneaking out!" Neteyam threw his hand onto her mouth finally quieting her down. She started biting, licking, screaming and even spitting on her brothers hand.

Lo'ak quickly looked around to make sure no one had been there to hear her. "Listen Tuk, you have to be quiet about this okay? We can't bring you with us you're too young!" Lo'ak tried to explain the situation to his sister but she kept trying to get out of Neteyam's arms and get his hand off her mouth.

For a second she stopped moving, Neteyam looked at his brothers eyes to look for approval to take his hand of her mouth. He nodded slowly still unsure if it was going to be the right decision.

"You understand now, right?" Neteyam asked carefully, scared of what the little girl was capable of doing next. His hands were disgustingly wet but he had other things to care of first.

"You take me with you or you are both going down." She hissed at her brothers, this time she lowered her voice not wanting to have Neteyam's hand on her mouth again.

"I give up!" Lo'ak threw his head back in defeat.
He started walking in circles trying to think of another way but there was none. "Fuck!" he kicked something that was in his range in anger.

"You are going to be watching her." Neteyam demanded pointing his finger at Lo'ak. The younger brother widely opened his mouth in disbelief.

"No, no." He laughed still in shock as he walked closer to his brother. "You're the older brother so you take care of our younger sister." He continued, his eye twitching because he was so mad.

Neteyam clicked his tongue, "So you're playing the "you're the older brother"-card again?" he chuckled squinting his eyes.

Lo'ak didn't reply and just shrugged his shoulders an unpleasant grin on his face.

"Okay." Neteyam scuffed, "Well since I'm the older brother, I order you to take care of our younger sister. All. Night." he finished his sentence putting specific emphasis on certain words.

Lo'ak clenched his fists in anger. "I hate you." He hissed, pointing his finger at his brother who couldn't care less.

"So it's final." Neteyam grinned to himself proudly clapping his hands together. Tuk had already left before Lo'ak and Neteyam fought, she was certain that she was going to find a way to follow them anyways.

Since Lo'ak was going to take care of their youngest sister, Neteyam could lay back and think about important things again.

Those thoughts may or not have included Tuseÿa and even though he had told himself not to think of her, how couldn't he? Especially after the sunrise they had spent together.

Lo'ak slid down the wall, messaging his nerves as he shook his head, realizing what he had gotten himself into.

Neteyam on the other hand couldn't stop smiling. He carefully pulled out the blade he had stolen from the girl, intensively analyzing it. He promised himself to give it back to her today at the bonfire, he prayed that she wouldn't be all to angry at him for taking it.

He intentionally only took it so they would have a conversation starter the next day, but that day never came, and now here he was, still with the blade he had stolen from Tuseÿa the first night they had been welcomed to the Metkayina Clan.