𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 | 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

LOST FOR WORDS Tuseÿa had decided to just stay quiet. She was lost in his eyes and couldn't escape the grip they had on her. She cursed herself for feeling so drawn to them.

"I just felt like I never really introdu-"

Holding a finger to her mouth Tuseÿa signaled him to stay quiet.

Cutting each others sentences off had definitely become their thing.

She moved her finger to point to a moving creature in the water what seemed to be an Ilu. This was his opportunity to bond with it. "Listen closely, you see this creature over there? That's an Ilu, and in order to catch it you have to feel it first, okay?" Tuseÿa tried her best to explain it to him as easy as possible.

Communicating without words was really important in the Metkayina clan and was definitely something the Sully's had to be taught during their time here. Tuseÿa had mentally noted that.

She called him over with a gesture of 2 fingers, he immediately understood and followed her closely as they approached the Ilu.

The girl suddenly felt this familiar feeling in her chest. She still remembered the day she first bonded with Ke'ya so well.

Though it was more like she had fallen into her arms rather than Tuseÿa catching her. They immediately clicked and they had stuck together ever since. Life without her sounded unimaginable to her. Lost in her thoughts she had forgotten to tell the boy his next step.

"Now get on top of it wrap your hand around the handle, and remember; feel and see it before bonding with it or it'll be hard to control."

Without saying another word he had done exactly what she told him to. Slowly getting on top of the Ilu his heart beat rose, he helplessly tried to bond with quickly which didn't quite work the way he wanted it to work.

"Hey, shh calm down." Tuseÿa placed her hand on his shoulder, doing the exact opposite of what she had intended to do, and made the boy more nervous than before.

The Ilu sensed the uneasy feeling and sped away taking the poor forest boy with it. Tuseÿa screamed after him rushing to his rescue, "Whatever you do, don't let go, you hear me?!"

Once again Tuseÿa was chasing after him. This was the second time after their little cat and mouse "game" they had not too long ago.

The Ilu was swimming in a crazy line, Tuseÿa would be surprised if he wasn't even a little bit traumatized after this whole thing was over.

Tuseÿa really had to focus on not losing them, her father wouldn't appreciate one of the Sullys going missing on her watch. Speeding up the pace she finally found them again. Her pupils grew huge, her movement stopped momentarily.

"No fucking way, you actually did it!" She screamed clapping her hands in excitement.

The oldest son of Jake Sully was actually riding an Ilu. Although he was right in front of Tuseÿa's eyes she still couldn't believe it. She had assumed that he needed her support a little bit more before actually bonding with it, but there he was screaming in triumph as he was riding on it with a big smile on his face, "Fuck yeah!!"

Unable to get any words out Tuseÿa just laughed, proud of him but for some reason also herself for making him catch an Ilu without losing her mind completely. "Okay, okay! Now come back, don't get too ahead of yourself!" she screamed waiting for the boy to get off his high and back to his senses. And just like a little puppy he came back crawling to her.

Swimming after him had been exhausting so she decided that they were done for the day and they both made their way back to the others on the Ilu he had just bonded with.