𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

Tuseÿa's point of view.

I GLANCE TO THE OCEAN, my eyes rest there for a bit until they move up to the sky. The weather was nice "The perfect weather to go for a swim." I think, a small smile appearing on my face.

The sky is clear, it portrays a pretty blue colour which gently fades into an even lighter blue.

I knock myself out of my own thoughts as I realise I still had to collect more seashells. I am back to my old ways, sort of at least. I am collecting seashells, helping the healers, training- but I've decided to train on my own now.

Training with my father hasn't brought me anywhere, I was weak- or am still, I'm not so sure since that night.

My thoughts and dreams have been pretty much the same for the last days, those days felt like an eternity.

In my dreams I'm stuck in a loop, every time I close my eyes, I see destruction and fire, and-

I sigh, not wanting to think about that night anymore.

"Tuseÿa!" My little sister calls for me, I yell back in response, "Yes?"

For the next few seconds it's just quiet. Then Tsireya runs up to me with a basket full of seashells in her hand. "What are you doing here, I thought we agreed on the fact that you were going to rest?"

My sister is taking care of me a lot lately although I tell her I don't want her to be so clingy and overly sensitive when it comes to me.

I'm not a baby, I'm her older sister. I want to be the one looking out for her and not the other way around.

"It's alright, I like doing this. It calms my mind." I try my best to put on a smile that looks genuine. But I fail miserably and Tsireya's gaze sharpens.

"Talk to me Tuseÿa, you scare me when you're like this." Her voice turns into a whisper and she drops her basket to hold my hands.

I don't reject her even though, I feel the need to puke as I feel the touch of someone that isn't him.

I feel horrible. So horrible. All I can think about is his hand slowly losing grip on my own and his heartbeat slowing down.

It just kept getting slower, and slower until-

"Tuseÿa!" Tsireya forces me to look at her, and I do because I don't have the energy to fight against it.

"I feel like I'm slowly losing you again, if you don't want to talk right now, fine. But you'll have to eventually." Tsireya hugs me before she leaves, and once she's gone,

I puke.

I had to get it out before this feeling
consumed me.

I want to leave this place, being too close to the ocean reminds me too much of him.

I want to go back to my Marui Pod, but I know once I do my parents will see me, and try to talk to me.

Which is understandable considering the fact I come and go whenever I want. I disappear a lot and I know it scares them but I'd rather be somewhere where nobody can find me than a place where everyone knows where I am.

I think about paying the healers a visit and help them mix some herbs, make medicine or something, anything that will keep my mind busy.

My feet lead me to them but it looks different than last time. Less people and the energy is off as well.

"Darling what are you doing here?" A woman asks me nicely, the questions startles me a bit.

"I came to help." I answer as if that isn't already obvious. The woman raises a confused eyebrow while she continues mixing some herbs.