𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 | 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴

TUSEŸA AND NETEYAM were now rushing to the shore to meet with their siblings

TUSEŸA AND NETEYAM were now rushing to the shore to meet with their siblings. Neteyam was slacking off and had gotten slower than Tuseÿa.

"You're too fast!" He whined, he took a small pause to desperately catch his breath again. Tuseÿa rolled her eyes in annoyance and stopped walking because of him, "Maybe you're just too slow?"

Neteyam couldn't defend himself since he was still out of breath, Tuseÿa watched the Sully boy struggle. She couldn't help but giggle a little, but her face immediately turned into a stern face as she saw Neteyam's death stare.

"Were you laughing at me?" He asked, it looked like he had finally caught his breath again. Tuseÿa shook her head, acting all oblivious but sadly Neteyam had looked right through her.

"I wasn't! You must be hearing things.." And even though Neteyam was still certain that he heard the girl giggle, he just laughed it off.

Tuseÿa smiled again, fooling Neteyam had become one of her favorite activities. She loved seeing his furrowed eyebrows and pouty lips. He looked adorable but Tuseÿa would never admit that.

"Let's hurry!" She whisper-yelled, grabbing his hand.

As soon as their skin touched Neteyam's cheeks got hot. She tightened her grip and dragged the boy behind herself. All Neteyam could do was pray that his hands weren't all too sweaty.

His mind went blank, he forgot how to walk and just let Tuseÿa pull himself, "What's wrong?" Tuseÿa laughed as she looked behind herself to see the perplexed Neteyam.

His mouth was agape and his eyes were big, he was still amazed by Tuseÿa and shocked by the skin touch they were both sharing at the moment.

"Nothing." He mumbled while still admiring Tuseÿa's beauty. He got up the pace and started running along with Tuseÿa, their hands still clasped together like a seashell.

They could see Lo'ak and Tsireya in the distance, so they ran faster to not keep them waiting for any longer.

Tuseÿa and Neteyam had both been completely out of breath as they reached their siblings. "Finally!" Tsireya groaned when she saw the latecomers.

Her gaze went from their faces to their hands, they had still been together. Tuseÿa unobtrusively let go off Neteyam's hand as soon as she saw her sister look at them.

Neteyam missed Tuseÿa hands already, they were soft and tender. It was like something was missing, he wanted to hold them all night, but he knew that wouldn't have been possible. But Neteyam was a dreamer after all.

The boy watched Tuseÿa talk to her sister about something, again he was lost in his thoughts and forgot all of his surroundings.

"Neteyam?" Lo'ak said for the 5th time, but Neteyam still couldn't hear him. It was only when Lo'ak pulled on one of his brothers ears that he realized that he was getting talked to.