💪🏻NEW BOOK ALERT🏃‍♀️

A boy, a very popular boy was minding his own business seeing the same old people every.single.day but one day everything changed. That boy was Bruce Yamada, bruce Yamada was very popular as you see but he is tired of trying and trying to find that one person until he gets introduce by some other teenager that Bruce never knew of and he was plenty exitced who was this person he never got to know, and that was vance hopper.

Vance hopper was known for that kid with chill vibe but mess with him and he will chop every part of your inside in and out, he isn't into relationships but has got into some but he never really was in the crowd's he was known for the strongest teen in the school but nothing else really and vance liked it that way until he met someone that changed his whole life and maybe also ended up falling in love.

These boys never knew eachother which was crazy because they were pretty popular around the school but they always wondered who did the other person looked like? These chapter will show when they find eachother,hangout,fights,angst,gay, and plenty of other stuff you wilk find out if you read this book unless how would you know? Well read it yourself to see!

BRANCE BOOKE AFTERALL
CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK!(might add more in few more chapters!)

Vance hopper/age: 16

Bruce Yamada/age:16

Robin arellano/age:15

Finney Blake/age:15

Billy Showalter/age:14

Griffen Stagg/age:13

Amy Yamada/age:13

Gwen blake/age:13

Judy hopper(vance,griffen mom)/age:34

Alexander hopper(vance,griffens dad)
age:36

Kayla Yamada(bruce,Amy mom)/age:36

Jackie Yamada(bruce,Amy dad)/age:37

Camelia arellano(Robin's step mother)
age:32

Luke Rodriguez arellano(Robin's uncle)
age:35

Zack Cortez/age:16

Jennifer campa/age:15

THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE
racism
Abuse
$ex jokes(JOKES!!!)
Inappropriate language
Smoke
Sexual minor abuse
Gay
Gay
Gay
Gay
Gay
And....GAY

I HOPE U ARE EXITCED AS MUCH I AM FOR A CHAPTER I MIGHT BE SLOW BUT IM TRYING IM DEEPLY SORRY!!!!

🏃‍♀️😼🤩😻🙈🙉😜😭😼😟🤜😽😛🙏🏻🤩🏃‍♀️