chapter 5, vance?!

THIRD PERSON POV:
as Bruce woke up but this time it was 6:30 am so bruce had enough time to get ready for school. Bruce got up from his bed and went inside his closet to see what he was going to wear for today.
Eventually Bruce finds his clothes and off he goes to his bathroom to do his skincare, brush teeth, shower. Bruce has always been a little clean boy ever since he was little, while other little boys do stuff they want to do like play in the mud, getting dirty, messing around, but no Bruce couldn't ever do that because he was known to not make any mess and be a child every parent wants is what his father has told him. Bruce went to start his shower while taking off his clothes he remembered what his mom told him that he could stay home..
But Bruce doesn't want to get a lecture from his dad saying "school is important!" "Don't skip if you aren't sick" and bruce doesn't want his mother getting yelled at by his father so he decides to go to school today, plus he couldn't leave Jennifer all by herself!

Bruce finish everything he had to do and left off to the kitchen to put on his socks and shoes. He didn't know if his mom took Amy(bruce little sister) to school already, so he made sure his sister was still here or gone. Thankfully Kayla already took Amy to school so that counts to bruce to head to school. As bruce gets his backpack he closes the door and heads out to his destination.

Bruce walked along the sidewalk earning a few stares but good stares, like earning a hello! Or good morning! Bruce always been told to be kind to everyone which was true but sometimes not everyone...but he had to nice even to his enemy. Bruce opened the doors and saw students walking,talking to their friends while Bruce walked to his locker he heard a tap on his shoulder.
Bruce turned around to see who it was..

VANCE?!?!?

OK THIS IS SHORT BUT IM ABOUT TO GO TO CLASS SO I WILL DO ONE ONCE I GET BACK!!💪🏻❤️‍🩹🤩😻🧟‍♂️🙈🥳😝😘😜🙏🏻

400 WORDS ALLL TOGETHER 🥳🙈😽🤭😋😔🧟‍♂️😛🏃‍♀️😁🙈😛