chapter 14-15, bruce finds out.

《THIRD PERSON PO¥》
Bruce walked happily leaving to walk home with vance but then out of nowhere someone came to his view, a very ugly view. "Oh brucey you wouldn't believe me!" "Well then I don't believe you?" "UGH look vance came up to me wanting to hook up with me!" "What? You lying" "why would I lie to my best friend?" "Hm best friend huh?" "Umh yea? You believe me right?" "Nope" "okay then look!"

Jennifer then showed texts from her and 'vance' which wasn't vance at all it was actually her friend but Bruce didn't know. "Thoes are f-fake?" "No brucey!" Bruce then proceeded to realize what just happened and was on the verge on tears, he thought vanve was using him for his body! He should of known.

Bruce walked away from the lying girl and he didn't wait for no one he just left off without saying goodbye to none of his friends. Bruce sobbed, cried in his face all over again. Once bruce got home he fell down to his couch crying like if he just broke up with someone, but this was worse. Finding out someone used you for your body is messed up, well too bruce and bruce won't forgive vance this time.

That's when he heard a knock on the door, bruce got up to see it was finney.

"Yo wsp dawg- OH MY LORD!"

OKAY HALF A CHAPTER AGAIN IM SORRY BUT I WILK POST THE WHOEK THING TOMORROW I PROMISE!!

260 WORDS TOGETHER😛😻🙊😢🤑😗