chapter 4, lost?

THIS CHAPTER EXPLAINS MORE ABOUT BRUCES MOTHER❤️‍🩹💪🏻🙉

No one's POV:
it was 3:20 am which would say 4 more hours left until school started. Bruce woke up in the middle of the night from sleeping in the afternoon since he got home after the fight. Bruce checked the time and wasn't surprised because this time was always the time he would get up, or nearly the same time like 3:18 or 3:24 am, same thing but the real thing we should be talking about is why isn't Bruce sleeping well? He has everything to survive and even a good health family! But Bruce has been diagnosed with anxiety. His mental health hasn't been helping either, and the most stressed full thing with Bruce is being perfect. This counts grades, sports, and many more you could think of. No one really knows how to help Bruce except his mom. Bruce's mom helps Bruce so much, if Bruce didn't have his mom oh boy bruce wouldn't even be alive anymore. Bruce has always been an outsider ever since he was a little kid, but now he was popular, smarter, not stronger but more say...the thing evey teen wants to be! Sometimes Bruce loves how he is but sometimes he wishes what would it he like to be normal..?

Bruce got up to grabbed a cup of water because he always gets thirsty in the middle of the night. Bruce slowy walked to the living then to the kitchen to see his mom about to leave, bruce jumped at the figure standing across from him. Bruce's mom who was named Kayla Yamada, was ready to leave to work but then saw her beautiful son in the appearance and had to say goodbye to him. "Oh your up?" "Yeah" "Well are you okay? Do you need something? Omg do you feel okay?!" Kayla panicked and came closer to Bruce to see if he was okay. "I'm okay mom I just woke up..again" "Oh my dear baby, I'm so sorry look why not you try to sleep again and when I get home you can talk to me about it?" "Okay mom!" Kayla hugged bruce and kissed his forehead, "good bye hun!" "Goodbye mom love you!" "I love you too baby, if you feel too sick your glab to stay at home. My treat" "thanks mom" "Well I should get going bye!" "Bye!" The door closed and bruce stayed still and had to remember what he was going to do.. oh yes this water!

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT I MADE THIS WHILE I WAS SICK SO IM DEEPLY SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU COULD FORGIVE ME 🙏🏻 MORE CHAPTERS COMING OUT TOMORROW AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE LATER,???

470 WORDS TOGETHER 😋😛😻🥳🤭