chapter 10, 3:30 am

No one's pov:!!
Bruce woke up running ti the bathroom and throwing up everywhere. He felt dizzy and sick, bruce checked the time and it was 3:00am dang it! Bruce kept on throwing up feeling so dizzy that he panicked because he has never threw up by getting drunk! How did this even happen?!

Bruce was throwing up again until he heard the door knocking. Shit.
"Ay Bruce you there?" "Y-yea" "let me in" "mkay.." bruce opened the door and vance looked horrified. "Jesus bruce!" Vance got some towels and clean the mess that Bruce did. "Holy shit!" "Huh?" "I forgot we are still at Zachs house.." "WAIT WHAT? HOW THE HELL AM I HERE?!" "you don't remember?" "UM N-"  Bruce then threw up again while groaning in pain, bruce shouldn't haven't drink but was it his idea? Nope.

Bruce kept on throwing up for 20 more minutes until he felt better but exhausted, he first thought it was because he was pregnant but vance then explained what had happened last night

Bruce was furious that the person he would want to he friends with made him get drunk! I mean how could Brad do this to him! Bruce thought they were getting a connection together...

Bruce wobbled the way to the bed. Flopping on top of the bed while vance was going to sit down and let Bruce sleep or sleep on the floor to have some rest. "You gonna stand there or sleep?" "Umm but your gonna sleep on the bed so I could sleep on the floor" "just get on the bed already" Vance shrugged and laid next to bruce, vance was laying down facing the ceiling thinking about would his mom and scared to even think what his father would of said.

The time was counting slow for Bruce, he felt better and all but he couldn't sleep anymore which was so annoying!

3:26am, bruce saw the time and was turning around making all sorts of noises untill vance had enough, he hasn't slept because of Bruce bullshit so he did what his mind thought of.

Vance turned around to see Bruce, Bruce was facing the wall still moving till vance got a hold of Bruce,  pulling Bruce's  waist closer to vance and putting vance head on Bruce's back, tgus made bruce froze but this technique actually worked. Bruce stopped moving but now he felt tired, it's like he needed something warm to cause him to sleep, bruce checked the time and it was

3:30am

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTERRR SHOULD I MAKE THEN KISS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? AND BTW I HAVE NEW THOUGHTS FOR A NEW STORY SHOULD I ALSO DO IT OR NO?! LET ME KNOW PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

460 WORDSAAA