chapter 16, vance found out..

《THIRD PERSON POV》
Vance waited for bruce for what seems like hours! But Bruce never showed up. Vance was a little disappointed but what did he expect? It's bruce Yamada the kid who is known for getting all types of bitches but never dates them! Maybe Bruce was playing with vance feelings and getting him near to him so bruce could hurt Vance.. Vance didnt care for some stupid but so gorgeous boy. Did vance start catching feelings? Maybe yea what's the problem! Well the problem is that vance would never and I mean NEVER catch feelings for someone because to him, well to his father it was dumb and way to girlish.

Vance headed home feeling angry but not at Bruce but at himself. Did he do something that made bruce mad? Did he hurt bruce- oh come on! Why does vance care! Well maybe just maybe it's because he actually does like bruce.

Once vance got home he threw his backpack on the ground, not caring whatever he had in their, and left off to his room but that's when the door knocked..? Who could it be? No one knocks on the hoppers house well only the police but vance hasn't done anything! Vance walked over to the door annoyed and opened it to see some random lady he thought of.

"Yo your vance right?" The lady explained sounding pretty sassy. "Yea what do you want?" Vance yelled out. "You know who is Jennifer right? Well that bitch told your boyfriend that you were using him for his body and showed texts from you and her" the lady now said with her arms around her waist. "What the fuck?! I don't even talk with her and what do you mean by boyfriend?"

The lady then had an audacity to laugh and then do a straight face which scared vance but not scared to throw a fist. "You know what I mean" vance was confused like really confused, first some random lady xane and said he has a boyfriend?! "Okay I don't have all fucking day who the are you?!" Vance yelled out particularly frustrated with everything already. "Well bruce. You dumbfuck I want you to come with me and pill up with that other bitch Jenny or whatever!" Oh... Bruce mother huh?

Vance didn't say anything all he wanted to know was what the hell did Jennifer say now? Vance sweared if he did something to hurt bruce again oh she will get into a coma.

OKAY THEIS IS THE OTHER CHAPTER SORRY I TOOK SO LONG ANDTGIS IS SO SHORT BUT I WILL POST ANOTHER ONE LATERRRRRRRRRRRR

443 WORDS TOGETHER