chapter 18, butterflies

OKAY LOOK I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER I JUST HAD TO MAKE ONE WHERE THEY HAD THERE DATE AND THEN SOME GAY SMOOCHY AND UM... MAYBE THEY UM..😈😈 alexlolstolsballs BTW HERE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

THIRD PERSON POV:
it was a very sunny day where Bruce was getting ready to go on a date with vance! Bruce felt alot better and he is glad that Jennifer was into a 3 year coma but no one talks about that! As bruce finshed getting ready he heard knocks from outside his window. Bruce squeaked and giggled walking over to the window and seeing a blondie mole rat with seems to be roses!?

Bruce let vance in and once vance got inside Bruce instantly hugged him still making giggles. Vance kissed Bruce on his forehead and gave Bruce the roses he got for him. "Here these are for you" vance gave the roses to bruce and bruce face lit up and he squeak again and smiled wide. "Oh! Yipppy!" Vance smiled and then made his way to the window gesturing bruce to follow him.

"Come on pipsqueak" Vance said before landing on the ground. "What if I fall and break my leg, leave alone with some broken arms and fingers or what if i snap my neck in half blood everywhere while my teeth gone and having broken feet and my ribs break off then I will stop breathing then my lungs stop and when I stop breathing I will choke and then when I choke I would di-" Bruce explained but then vance quiet him down. "Bruce calm down, I will catch you don't worry" Vance said letting out a sign.

Bruce trusted vance so he put his leg out and his arms hanging from the window while he tried to get his whole body out so he could close the window. Bruce let go falling on to vance arms and once again giggling like a drunkie. Vance dropped bruce on the ground and the two gays walked along to get some milkshakes as they talked about what they were going to get. "Ooo! I will get a strawberry milkshake what about you vance?" Bruce said smiling. "Whattt?!Chocolate all the way man" Vance said proudly. Bruce giggled and then realized that they arrived already and saw vance opening the door for him.

"Wow thank you gentlemen" Bruce said giggling even more. "Your welcome princess" Vance said following bruce. "Whatt! Stop!" Bruce said hiding his red flutterd face behide his hands. Vance smirked and lead them to a table and waited till a waiter would come and take there order's.

As they both waited in slience, bruce finally broke the silence. "Hey vance guess what" Bruce said smiling after his last sentence. "What, love?" Vance said taking his hands away from his face. Bruce face was tinted pink but tried to ignore it and go on what he was going to say. "Finney apologize!" Bruce said smiling. "Ugh that white bitch? I mean he really has a problem then he said go back with his perfect Romeo" Vance said looking over at Bruce who was laughing. "Don't worry he apologize so me and him are friends again!" Bruce said looking at vance who was hearing his blabbering.

The two talked and shared laughs till they finally get there order's in and received there order's within 5 minutes. "Uhh finally! These bitches take forever and instead they go and talk shit" Vance said before taking a taste of his milkshake. Bruce smiled and took a sip of his yummy strawberry milkshake. The two talked shit about anyone and really where a good duo about talking shif and laughing at shit.

After Bruce and vance finshed their yummy milkshakes they thought of going back to Bruce's house since it was late and bruce didn't like the idea of vance going back home alone. "Come on pipsqueak race ya!" Vance said before running. "Wait!!" Bruce said laughing and following vancr who technically won. "Damnnn I won a race to the best baseball player?" Vance said laughing and looking over at Bruce. "Oh shut up!" Bruce said smacking vances arm. "Oweewww!" Vance yelled but still laughing at Bruce.

Bruce leaded both him and vance to his room and opened the door to let in vance. Bruce locked the door and went walking going to go to the bathroom but then was stopped by vance pinning him to the wall. Vance instantly kissed bruce while his arms where around bruce waist. Bruce first was shocked but kissed back knowing how much he missed vance soft pink lips. Vance first was soft and slow but then stopped to breath and then went again kissing bruce but this time more rough and a little more faster.

Vance placed one of his hands on bruce waist while his other hand touching Bruce's thigh. Bruce was overall red and was fluttering every moment vance would make by touching every inch of Bruce's body. Oh how much Bruce loved vance's touch. Vance was now sucking on bruce neck leaving purple and pink marks on Bruce's soft skin, bruce mumble and whimpered every time vance would bite him. Vance stopped and went on making out with Bruce till they couldn't breath while squeezing bruce thigh. Bruce would make a sound eveytime vance would touch his body.

Now Bruce and vance where on Bruce's bed while vance was laying down and bruce was siting on top of vance, they were kissing roughly. Vance placed his hands on Bruce's ass while Bruce arms where around vance's neck, vance brought bruce closer and rubbing Bruce's thigh while Bruce was having butterflies and passionately kissing vance.

Vance stopped to let both Bruce and himself breath but also to whispered something to Bruce.

"I'm going to make you not able to walk to show that little bitchie finney friend of yours know I'm better then that romeo"

And before Bruce could say anything vance was already kissing him and then...um yea I think you already know what happens😰🙏🏻😘....

Btw Bruce couldn't walk for a week😘

FRS THIS TIME LIKE THIS IS
THE END.

I HOPE THIS WAS GAY ENOUGH FOR YOU I DONT EVEN WRITE THIS SHIT OKAY😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰 BUT THIS IS THE VERY END AND BOOOOOM DONE LIKE FR FR BUT YEA😘😘😘😛😛😛