chapter 12, falling for..vance?

BRUCE POV
School was boring, life is boring, classes were boring well it was first period but I was still bored. I thought about yesterday and I was still giggling about every movement vance would kiss me. I feel like I should hate him but do I really hate him? He still a bitch tho.

I listened what the teacher had to say even tho it didn't really matter because I knew all the teacher the teacher teached. I noticed who was sitting next to me and it was finney! "Hey finn" "hey bruce...OMG WHAT THE HELL!" "FINNEY BLAKE!" "Sorry mrs.." I laughed slienty to myself but finney mouth was shaped as an "O"

"who did this?! Are you hooking up with people now? Did you turn it a badass instead into a pussy now?" "Shhh and I was just um..with someone?" "Whooo!" I gesture finney closer si I could tell him in the ear. "Vance" finney backed away and his eyes where wide and jaw to the ground. "Vance hopper fucked you?!" "What no! We just.." I honestly don't even know what me and vance are.. do we hate eachother or like eachother, is he using me for my body? No... right?

MORE CLASSES LATER....

(Stills bruce pov)
Lunch was were I was heading till I was called out by my name. "Bruce" I turned behide me and It was vance..
"Oh hey vance!" "Sup" "Oh um my parents are gonna be gone for awhile wanna come over?" "Hm? Oh sure" vanve then said his goodbyes and walked away, while I walked over to finneys table. I arrived and said hello to the people there. "Guys you wouldn't believe what I found out!" "What!" Is all I heard. "Bruce Basically fucked-" "Whoa whoa finney what the hell!" "What? They should know too" "really? Ok well finney has a big booty crush on.." "on..??" "NO THE FUCK!" "that's what I thought" "Whatever... jeez" I smiled and looking over to see vance and his friends laughing, I guess vance noticed me and smiled at me and of course I smiled back but inside of me was screaming and barking seeing his smile. His smile was like seeing something you liked and I think..

I liked vance, wait no..

I loved vance.

SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE IM GOING  TO SEA WORLD BUT I HOPE YALL KNOW I WILL POST WHAT HAPPENS WITH BRUCE AND VANCE WHEN THEY GO IVER TO BRUCES HOUSE AND WHO KNOWS THEY MIGHT END UP MAKING OUT AGAIN...😝😝😝😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

434 WORDS TOGETHER