Part 25, the Trio of doom

Valka's POV

I was delighted when Seashell scooped me up and jumped out of the exit. It meant that she trusted me enough to ride her. When we crashed into the sea, she had just calmly rolled me off her back and surrounded me with her wings, making a sort of air bubble, and I watched as Seashells' wings faded away and were replaced with fins that she used to move like she was part of the water. watching her was the greatest experience of my life. When she scooped me up again and shot out of the water back to the cave, her wings had returned as we soared upward, back in through the doors. Hiccup ran over to me

"Where did you go?" He asked, "We watched Seashell take you underwater!" Seashell whapped Hiccup's head lightly with her tail, then tromped over to Seastorm, who refused to wake up.

"Seashell is a new kind of dragon. when she's underwater, her wings fade away and are replaced by fins she uses to swim." Fishlegs looks like he's about to burst.

"That is so cool! I wonder if Seastorm can do that too! I need to see this!" He jumps around. "I still haven't had a chance to measure their wingspans yet" Gold stares at Fishlegs, then walks over to the other two. Seashell walks right on over and Seastorm, snarls, and yips at Gold, who just shakes her head and shoves him. all three spread their wings. 

"It's like Gold can hear and understand our conversations. The first time, she seemed to convey the message we wanted to look at Seashell's wounds." Hiccup remarks.

"Their wingspans are huge! Gold's is 48 feet, Seashells is 49 and Seastorm's is 50!" Fishlegs looks delighted. "I've got to write this down!" He runs out as Astrid flies back in.

"He looks happy" She dismounts

"Yeah, he got the new Furies wing size" Hiccup laughs, and the rest of the group joins them to take their dragons out to fly

3rd POV

The group of riders started their journey back when they spotted a hunter ship. Seashell had seen the ship and howled at the rest of the dragons, who stopped midair against their rider's wishes as Seastorm, Gold, and Seashell soared onward in cloud cover. Some may think that Gold, whose head glows gently in the light, would not be good at a stealth mission, but she stayed in cover as they approached. The two Sea Dragons dipped off to the side and into the darkness of the sea as Gold dive-bombed the ship and snatched up the captain. Seashell and Seastorm, using pressurized water, drilled holes in the hull, letting in water and freeing the two captive dragons, who joined the others in the sky as the three continued to attack the ship, a fine mist erupting from the Sea Dragon's mouths as they plucked up more crewmembers and cast them to sea. Finally, to be assured that this ship never would harm anything again, the two Sea Dragons shot water into a single beam, and Gold used a blast to detonate the ship with a blinding flash before they rejoined the rest as they flew home.