Chapter 17

Warning: This one's gonna contain a lot of gore so you can skip it if you want

I couldn't move. Well, I could wriggle around but my arms and pedes were held down to the berth by restraint and there was a gag in my intake. Yeah, I'd woken up to find someone had torn my mask off. It now lay on a desk across from me. I'd tried for about half an hour now to get free. 

And then they showed up.

Every inch of my body froze up as many pairs of heavy footsteps entered the room and came right over to me. My optics widened as Overlord stood directly above me, leaning so his helm was right over mine. I cringed and tried to pull away as he started stroking my cheek.

'Are you sure the gag is necessary?' A deadpan voice spoke off to my left. I looked over and screamed through the muffler as Tarn and Shockwave stood there watching. 'It is very much,' The blue mech said, 'But don't worry, it's just until she starts screaming.'

My whole frame started shaking, making Overlord shush me and now use both his servos to rub my helm.

'Easy,' He said softly, grinning as he leaned closer, 'You're going to be just fine.' I heard Tarn laughing softly at him. Or maybe it was at me? I couldn't tell.

'Shall we get started?' He asked. Shockwave nodded and walked over, his single yellow optic surveying me up and down. He took out a scalpel and used it to mark off places on my arms and legs, 'We'll start by getting rid of any excess material.' He said, standing back.

My optics widened when I realized what he meant and started straining against the straps. Overlord just smirked and went over to my side. He ran his digit down my arm until he reached my servo.

He trailed down to my digits before grabbing one and yanking it clean off.

I screamed but it was muffled by the gag. He smirked and repeated the process until I no longer had any digits on my left servo and it was coated in energon. Tears streamed down my face and I tried to break free but it was useless.

All I could do was watch as he then unclipped my right arm and held it tight by the wrist, bringing it up to his face and opening his mouth. I grit my dentas and squeezed my optics shut, trying to prepare myself for what was about to come.

But I still screamed when he bit them off, one by one.

Not finished, he took the scalpel from Shockwave and held the fins of my forearm, hooking the blade at their base and slowly severing them off, adding to my agony.

'That should do for now.' He grinned at Tarn. The purple mech nodded and walked over, taking the gag out of my intake. I whimpered and bit my derma, determined not to yell.

But that didn't last long.

Overlord then grabbed my arm just above the elbow as well as my wrist and started pulling. I cried out as it was torn apart at the joint and thrown aside.

He repeated that with my other arm, only much slower. It took all my willpower not to cry as I felt the wires individually starting to snap. He smirked and pulled harder, this time making me scream as he tore my forearm off.

I wriggled the upper half of my torso in an attempt to get away but was held down by the shoulders by Tarn. Overlord went and got something sharp and metallic. I yelled in protest as he then positioned the nail right above the stump left of my arm and brought his fist down on it.

I started screaming for my sire as I was pinned down, tears coming in waves as all my bravado disappeared in an instant as both nails went in.

He then took my wing and pulled it towards him so most of it was off the berth. He then gently ran his digits in the grooves before he pushed down, making it snap in half.