𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗌.

𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑷𝑯.

────

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬. Kol and Evelyn Mikaelson were also known as the Original twins, however, some would call them the psycho twins because of their violent behavior as they would kill for fun. Anyone who dared to stand in the way of the Mikaelson twins would most likely end up dead. One would not quickly be seen without the other and if you cross one, you have the other to deal with. Don't let their charms fool you, they will lure you in and kill you were you stand.

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤. Was the last thing Evelyn Mikaelson felt when she left her first love, heartbreak because of the words that had been said, words that broke her heart into pieces while Lucien Castle felt heartbreak because she would never know the truth. She would never know that those words were forced to be said.

𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. When there is no control, there quickly comes madness. Evelyn Mikaelson cared very little about control after her heart was broken and would slaughter villages because of her cravings and anger. She would blame herself which quickly resulted into self-hatred, but even though Kol was there to keep her sane, the truth was far from coming to the light.

────

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

─ ─ ─ ─ 𝑀𝑌 𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐸𝑇𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆.
𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞.
𝖠.𝖪.𝖠. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙻.
𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗔𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗢𝗡.