𝟎𝟎𝟓. rendezvous

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ▎
CHAPTER FIVE ─── rendezvous

            A FEW DAYS later, the Mikaelson siblings and the De Martels were out for promenade and ended up in the field outside of the castle, Elijah and Finn were throwing blades at a target together while Klaus was seated nearby on a blanket th...

            A FEW DAYS later, the Mikaelson siblings and the De Martels were out for promenade and ended up in the field outside of the castle, Elijah and Finn were throwing blades at a target together while Klaus was seated nearby on a blanket that was surrounded by baskets of fruit, cheese, bread and wine while Evelyn and Kol were sitting beside him, the older twin had finally found a moment of peace with her as she kept him sane instead of making him think about his hunger.

Kol sat with Evelyn on his lap while she looked up at the sky before her eyes turned towards her older brother. She smiled with some amusement as she noticed Klaus looking over at Aurora de Martel.

The red-head braided Rebekah's hair over by a large tree and chattered amongst themselves and as Aurora was occupied with braiding, she suddenly looked over at Klaus and realized he had been staring at her which left the blonde male mildly embarrassed, but she smiled at him.

Evelyn's smile saddened as she knew that those secret glances her brother and Aurora were giving each other where the same kind she and Lucien would always give each other, always close, but also far out of reach, ''Pardon me, lady Evelyn.'' Lucien's voice suddenly sounded which caused both twins to look up at the young man, who had appeared in front of them, his hands behind his back while he made a small bow to them, ''The maids would like to know which one of the dresses you would like to wear tonight during dinner.''

Evelyn knew it was an excuse to get her away from the gathering and simply decided to play along seeing she wanted to see him too. ''Well, I should not keep them waiting then, should I?'' She said as she slowly got up from her seat, nodding her head to Kol telling him she would be back later before making her way over to Lucien, who led her back to the castle.

After one of their last encounter, Evelyn knew she didn't just want to see him in the evening or the haunting hours, she wanted to see him during the day and do things with him she actually couldn't do, but they had found ways to meet and have their little rendezvous whenever they liked, just to have some moments alone together.

Whenever Evelyn would return from one of her late nights out, there was a change in her eyes as she seemed more happy instead of letting her sorrows and anger consume her like it had done after she was turned and lost her powers, and Lucien was a sweet and caring young man, who brought her joy and laughter which was exactly what she needed right now.

Evelyn and Lucien made their way down the path to the castle, out of sight of the rest of her siblings, however, Rebekah already had her suspicions about them being together and would support her sister the best she could while the brothers didn't seem to have a clue about it just yet, but they did start to become restless about knowing where their sister was going every time she would disappear.