𝟎𝟏𝟐. chaotic company

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ▎
CHAPTER TWELVE ─── chaotic company

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽ ▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ▎CHAPTER TWELVE ─── chaotic company

──── 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖮𝖱𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖭𝖲, 𝟣𝟪𝟤𝟣

            WHEN THE MIKAELSON siblings went oversees to the New World, they settled in New Orleans and lived at the Governor's mansion, paying the governor in gold to keep quiet about the existence of vampires. Rebekah fell in love with the Governor's son and wanted to turn him, but Elijah and Klaus both didn't think it was a good idea, but Klaus being Klaus took it a step further and threw the Governor's son off the second story, killing him immediately.

Klaus and Elijah attended the funeral of the Governor's son, when Klaus saw a man whipping a child and the Original saved that child, deciding he took it under his wing. His name was Marcellus, but as time went by it seemed like Elijah was taking more care of Klaus' young ward than Klaus himself.

Klaus, however, became jealous of seeing Elijah spent much time with Marcellus as the older brother thought him piano and reading, and seeing Klaus felt the need for some company he decided to wake the two people who knew how to have some real fun. He made his way to the basement of the compound, towards the room where the coffins of his siblings were stashed.

He slowly opened the one on his right which revealed his sister, Evelyn, in her slumber which had lasted a hundred years, and without hesitation, Klaus ripped the dagger from her chest, ''Wakey-wakey, Evie.'' He said with a satisfied look on his face before he moved towards Kol's coffin and removed the dagger as well, ''Time for some chaos.''

He smirked in some amusement as he knew it wouldn't take long before the twins would wake, so he left the basement to find some humans from which they could feed, knowing that Evelyn and Kol would be hungry after spending a century in a coffin.

• • •

            ELIJAH STOOD BY a piano and watched as the young Marcellus tried to work his way through a song which didn't go as smoothly as he wished, ''I can't do it.'' Marcel said with a sigh of defeat as he looked up at the older Mikaelson brother, who watched him with a proud smile, ''Now, you once said the same thing of your reading, and now you devour everything from sonnets to scriptures.'' Elijah told him in an assuring manner, ''So, devote yourself to your music, and soon you shall be Johann Sebastian Bach.''

''But I want to play like you.'' The young boy stated and smiled at the Original while Elijah smile even more until the sound of clapping from the doorway was heard and Klaus appeared, ''Well, isn't this nice?'' He asked, looking drunk and slightly jealous of his older brother spending time with Marcel, ''My older brother and my ward, getting along like two peas in a pod.''