𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬   ▎
epilogue

            AS YEARS PASSED by Evelyn had experienced a lot of things

            AS YEARS PASSED by Evelyn had experienced a lot of things. Love. Grief. Pain. When she had been undaggered again in 2011 in Mystic Falls, her family was reunited again, but it didn't take long before it fell apart again.

She lost her twin brother, Kol.

She lost her older brother, Finn.

She lost herself and didn't know how to get herself back again after so much heartbreak, but when time passed and she found herself in New Orleans, she had started making new friends.

Evelyn wasn't the easiest with her emotions or showing her feelings, but to some she would. She would open herself and show her true self. She made best friends with Hayley, the mother of Klaus' child and Cami, Klaus' crush. And then you have Davina, the lover of Kol and a powerful witch. Evelyn and Davina became best friends, which made her life a lot easier after Kol died.

After finding out that Hayley was caring Klaus' child after their one-night stand, retrieving New Orleans from Klaus' surrogate son Marcel Gerard, defeating Francesca Guerrera and her wolves. Evelyn and Rebekah left New Orleans with Hope after faking her death to keep her safe.

Klaus, Elijah and Hayley were forced to fight against the new-resurrected Mikael, and the return off their mother and brothers Kol and Finn, all of whom have returned to life by possessing the bodies of witches and who planned to get the their other siblings to rejoin their family in mortal bodies.

Evelyn was happy to hear that Kol was back even though he wasn't in his real body, but in a young witch his body named Kaleb Westphall, but Kol quickly disobeyed their mother's demands and followed his own agenda. He ended up pursuing a relationship with Davina, and joined Evelyn and their brothers Klaus and Elijah, in order to defeat Esther and Mikael, while Finn who was in a witch named Vincent's body on the other hand had other plans.

He hexed Kol to die with a deadly spell, making Evelyn lose her other half again. He died surrounded by his siblings and his girlfriend Davina. Rebekah who was now in a witch's body named Eva promised to bring Kol back.

The Mikaelson siblings got to know that they had an older sister named Freya, who Evelyn and Kol already met in 1914 and she isn't just like the rest of her siblings a vampire, she is a thousand year old witch.

She warned them about their aunt Dahlia and the curse of the first born. Esther made a deal with Dahlia a thousand years ago, to become fertile and have children in exchange Dahlia got the first born, but since the Mikaelsons became vampires there was never a first born until Hope.

Secret alliances were made between Klaus and Dahlia while the siblings turned against each other. Klaus killed their father for the second time while Freya after Klaus turned their mother into a vampire killed her.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌 (𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖸) 🎉