𝟎𝟏𝟑. jealousy, jealousy

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ─── jealousy, jealousy

            IT WAS STILL morning when Evelyn found herself in the library as she was painting her thoughts away seeing she had quite the headache after the herbs had worked off

            IT WAS STILL morning when Evelyn found herself in the library as she was painting her thoughts away seeing she had quite the headache after the herbs had worked off. She didn't regret what she had gone seeing she hadn't felt so free and happy in a while and that counted as a win. She had moved the stand and a new canvas to the other room as she mostly would paint in her bedroom, but wanted to do it in different light.

She grabbed inspiration from the fruit bowl that stood on the small side table and decided to make a still life. She had her paint brush in hand and her palette in the other one as she had her full concentration focused on her design, that was until Kol stormed into the room, clearly frustrated about something when he flopped down into the chair next to the side table and grabbed an apple from the bowl.

''I was...'' Evelyn began as a defeated look appeared on her face as her twin brother ate her model. ''Painting that.''

Kol shrugged, glancing over at Evelyn who turned her eyes back to her painting, ''Sorry, Eve. I was hungry.'' He said with a polite smile before he slumped further into his chair which made the brunette furrow her brows in curiosity as she could sense a change in his emotions, ''Are you quite alright, brother?'' She asked worriedly and lifted her brush from the canvas for a moment.

''Well...'' Kol trailed, but before he could finish his sentence or tell what was on his mind, Elijah walked into the room, ''Evelyn. Kol.'' The older Mikaelson brother greeted them calmly, maybe a little too calm for their liking as Elijah seemed rather displeased with them the other day after the incident during dinner. ''Well, that.'' Kol finished as he gestured to his brother as he knew Elijah would only come to them to scold them about their actions and behavior.

''Brother, what can we do for you this fine morning?'' Evelyn asked sarcastically as she already knew what was going to happen and would rather return to her painting than listen to the argument that would burst loose seeing her twin brother was definitely not in his greatest moods, ''Define 'fine morning', sister...'' Elijah said as he walked further in to the room and stopped in the middle, so he could look at both twins, ''You both better have an explanation what happened the other day.''

''Would not know what you mean?'' Evelyn answered with a shrug, but Elijah saw she tried to play with her innocence as it was one of her tricks when she was younger, she would pretend as if she had nothing to do with it while she was the mastermind behind it. ''You know exactly what I mean.'' The older brother retorted and gave Evelyn a knowing look which made her hum in response, nodding her head as she said, ''Ah, the tea... Yes, felt really delightful.''