𝟎𝟏𝟏. rebellious spirits

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ▎
CHAPTER ELEVEN ─── rebellious spirits

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ▎ CHAPTER ELEVEN ─── rebellious spirits

──── 𝖲𝖯𝖠𝖨𝖭, 1702

            OVER THE YEARS, Evelyn and Kol spent much time traveling on their own, often with witches, hoping to reclaim a connection to the magic that they had lost when they became vampires. They had spent time with witches in Africa in the fourteenth century, Haiti in the seventeenth century, during their time in Africa they mostly learned about medicinal herbs and remedies from a shaman in Uganda.

All the witches the twins traveled with told apocalyptic tales about the immortal Silas, and how he would bring the end of time, unleashing hell on earth. And in their travels, Evelyn and Kol came across a cult that worshiped Silas, but fearing that the stories they had been told might have been true, the Mikaelson twins murdered the entire cult, prompting the, to believe Silas would never rise. But this had messed awfully with their sanity.

While in Arabia, Evelyn and Kol learned the practice of Kemiya, and became experts in its crat, despite not being able to personally use it as vampires. They did miss the magic that had been lost which was why they tried to find the same kind of rush in their vampirism, they became violent and killed for fun. They couldn't help themselves. And even when Evelyn tried to find ways to control herself and her bloodlust, it was harder than it sounded, painting was one of her ways to stay in control or simply being at her twin brother's side, but Kol didn't really care about control.

Over the years there were stories about the Original twins, they were seen as lunatics, psychopathic maniacs which was why there had been a lot of warnings whenever someone dared to cross them. If someone would stand in their way they would most likely end up six feet under, and if you cross one, you got the other one to deal with.

They had a certain charm that could fool people, luring them in before killing them, but this time... the twins had gone too far, their violence in Spain had drew too much attention which brought their father, Mikael, straight to the family, burning the country in his wake. While the flames drew closer and closer to the village and the fact that Mikael had literally beheaded Klaus' horse, Elijah and Klaus went out in their search for the twins while Rebekah brought the daggered Finn on board a ship to flee from Europe.

Klaus and Elijah fled from the threat as screaming and flames surrounded them before they finally found the place where the twins had hidden themselves and as they made their way inside the cottage, dozens of dead bodies were strewn around the floor, blood was everywhere, the ground, the walls, even the ceiling. ''Kol! Evelyn!'' Klaus called out angrily as he and Elijah walked around the cottage, investigating and questioning what their siblings had been thinking.