𝟎𝟎𝟔. perfect harmony

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺   ▎
CHAPTER SIX ─── perfect harmony

            IT HAD BEEN months since the arrival of the Mikaelsons at the Court the Marseilles during the social season, and Evelyn and Lucien had gotten to know each other deeper and more intimate

            IT HAD BEEN months since the arrival of the Mikaelsons at the Court the Marseilles during the social season, and Evelyn and Lucien had gotten to know each other deeper and more intimate. They had feelings for one another that ran deep and were true which eventually turned into love, even when it had been there from the very first moment that they laid eyes on one another, and even through Evelyn was a deadly monster, Lucien didn't care.

He loved her and she loved him.

He saw the real Evelyn behind all the hurt she carried with her and really understood her as he made her feel more alive. After they had both declared their love for each other, their bond grew and evolved their friendship into a relationship, however, Tristan was still trying to ruin things for them, and it seemed like he had done it as he tried to tear their love story apart.

Tristan wanted her for himself and him alone, but she had feelings for another man and the young lord knew that too after he began to remember what had happened in the garden and the things Kol had said when the older Mikaelson twin threatened him.

Tristan kept torturing and punishing Lucien because of his love and affections for Evelyn and when it finally became too much, one night Evelyn and Lucien decided to make it seem like they didn't see each other anymore, which also meant no secret glances anymore how hard that may be.

They let him think he had won by giving him what he wanted, Evelyn's affections, however, all the words that left her mouth were nothing but lies as they were truly meant for someone else.

She lied everything together to keep the one she truly loved safe and away from torment. They became more careful whenever they would see each other, it wasn't like they never saw each other anymore seeing they saw one another every night at their secret meeting place, or simply in Evelyn's bedroom as the stables weren't safe anymore to meet up after they had almost been caught by Aurora.

Evelyn and Lucien were laying together naked in Evelyn's bed after they had just finished another round of their love making, Evelyn was on top of Lucien as she laid on his chest while smiling happily at him, ''That was...'' Lucien began as he was trying to catch his breath as he looked down at the Original, running a hand through her long dark locks.

Evelyn smiled, ''That was fun!'' She finished the sentence for him before she leaned forward to kiss up Lucien's arm towards his shoulder as she chuckled happily, ''Delightful... delirious... delicious fun.'' Evelyn kissed him on the cheek before she attached her lips with his, hungrily kissing him as she moved her hands up to pull him deeper into the kiss.