𝟎𝟏𝟎. brotherhood of the five

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ▎
CHAPTER TEN ─── brotherhood of the five

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ▎CHAPTER TEN ─── brotherhood of the five

──── ITALY, 1114

            AFTER THEY HAD fled France almost a century ago, the Mikaelson siblings followed the Normans as they conquered the South and eventually settled in Italy. Evelyn and Kol mostly traveled together and were currently tracking throughout the East, feeding, turning people as they went before they would join their siblings again, but with the bloodshed that they created, there also came exposure.

Klaus and Elijah walked into the town's square as a man was standing on a stage with an audience surrounding him, ''These demons live among you. Passing as human.'' He announced and gestured to several people behind him, tied up to wooden poles with stakes driven through their hearts, and the humans seemed curious, frightened, amused. There were a lot of emotions around the subject of the creatures of the night as they had only been a fairytale... until now.

The man on the stage, speaking to the public about vampires was a vampire hunter, one who the youngest Mikaelson sibling had befriended and fallen in love with, and his name was Alexander.

Klaus and Elijah stopped in the middle of the square as they watched the event play out in front of their eyes as Alexander approached a box on the stage, ''So, witness with your own eyes...'' He added and unlocked the metal trap before a man slowly stepped out, but as he did, he immediately started to burn. The man was set ablaze while the crowd began to scream in fear as the man burned to his death while Alexander walked down the stage, looking unabashed by this.

''He's putting on quite the show.'' Elijah commented as he watched the young man carefully, his hands folded behind his back before he glanced at his brother, who scoffed loudly, ''He is nothing. I could eat him for sport.'' Klaus retorted with some amusement, but the older Mikaelson brother didn't seem to share his humor seeing they had been exposed before, it shouldn't happen again for the sake of protecting their family.

''Still you should heed the warning. Between you here and the twins in the East, you have not been discreet. Stories of the Original vampires are spreading.'' Elijah stated, lowering his voice slightly as he said the last part to his brother as he knew how his siblings had been over the years after they had escaped the evil claws of their father once more.

When the Mikaelsons realized that Mikael had no longer been following them, unbeknown to the rest of his siblings thanks to Elijah's scheme. They finally got the time to rest and regain strength as they built up another façade, living out their lives before it would be time to leave again, but the siblings had spread across the land this time instead of being at each other's throats all the time and so far... it had been peaceful.