𝟎𝟎𝟖. wildest dreams

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.
⚠︎ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 ⚠︎

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺   ▎
CHAPTER EIGHT ─── wildest dreams

            A FEW DAYS had passed after what had happened, Lucien had risen back from the death after he had been killed by one of Tristan's guards, and unbeknown to them, he became the first vampire turned by Klaus after he completed his transiti...

            A FEW DAYS had passed after what had happened, Lucien had risen back from the death after he had been killed by one of Tristan's guards, and unbeknown to them, he became the first vampire turned by Klaus after he completed his transition, but to Evelyn it had just been a miracle as the love of her life had come back to her. She didn't quite understand how it was possible, but she didn't care, she was just happy that he was back in her arms.

Lucien had made the choice of turning into a creature of the night and didn't have a problem with feeding on human blood to stay alive. He still needed to get used to his new speed, strength and senses, everything was heightened and his emotions were certainly at their highest peak, but Evelyn helped him through them and even though the hunger could be consuming, she was there for him whenever it was needed, just like he always was for her. She was right when she said he would live more intensely and could get overwhelmed by his new-found power, but he also loved more powerful, lived more free.

For the first time in his life, Lucien felt free as he no longer bound by torment that made his life miserable. He felt like he finally found himself and was glad to be back. Klaus helped him mostly whenever they went out for a bite, enjoying the rush and thrill, but whenever he would go with Evelyn, it became more intimate, more desirable, and even though the brunette had been afraid to feed around him, she now felt more at ease and more in control of herself and her hunger.

Evelyn and Lucien decided to no longer hide their love after what had happened. They decided to show that they belonged together as now it felt like nothing could stop them. Tristan didn't dare to come close to Lucien anymore after he found out the young man, who he had tormented and tortured all his life for being a servant, had risen back from the death and was with the Mikaelsons now. He couldn't do anything to stop them.

Aurora, at the other hand, desired to be the same as the Mikaelson family as she wanted nothing more than to be with Klaus, but her wish hadn't been fulfilled yet.

Lucien mostly spent his nights in Evelyn's chambers, but also his days, the curtains of her windows always closed completely, not even letting a strand of sunlight through. It wasn't because the new-turned vampire needed to get adjusted to the light after being in the dark for the past days, but because he would burn if they weren't.

Esther Mikaelson had made sure her children had each a daylight ring that would protect them from the sun, but Lucien didn't have one which made him a nightwalker instead of a daywalker like the Originals. Luckily, his lover had already busied herself with finding a way to get him one.