𝟎𝟎𝟏. always and forever

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ▎
CHAPTER ONE ─── always and forever

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺   ▎CHAPTER ONE ─── always and forever

──── 𝖬𝖸𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖢 𝖥𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖲, 𝟣𝟢𝟢𝟣 𝖠.𝖣.

           DURING THE MIDDLE Ages, Evelyn and Kol Mikaelson, the Original twins, were born in a small village that is now known as Mystic Falls. They lived with their family as humans and they were happy, it was peaceful. Mikael was a landowner in Europe while his wife Esther was a witch, that was the place where they wanted to start their family, but when a plague struck their homeland and took their first child, Freya, from them, they wanted to escape to protect their future family from the same fate.

They fled to a part of the world that hadn't been discovered yet by any of the history books, but Esther knew a witch named Ayana, who heard from the spirits of a mystical land where everyone was healthy... blessed by the gifts of speed and strength. That led them here, where they lived amongst those people.

Werewolves.

To them, they were just neighbors, and Mikael and Esther lived in peace with them for over twenty years and during this period of time, their family only grew. They had seven children, Finn, Elijah and Niklaus, the elder brothers before they got twins, a pure miracle of magic had they called it.

Mikael, who was always a brute towards his sons, especially Niklaus, his heart melted at the sight of his new-born son and daughter. Kol and Evelyn. They were special, not only because they were twins, but also because of the bond that they shared, their mother called it a twin bond, one of the strongest forms of magic. It told the emotions of the other twin, whenever they were hurt or in trouble. They did everything together.

Evelyn ad Kol practiced magic as witches with the lessons of their mother and were, according to themselves, very talented. Kol would always describe them as something of child prodigies. The twins were also the only ones from their siblings to tap into their power and awaken their magic, and so, loved the rush and thrill it gave them.

Evelyn was a sweet and caring girl, who had the world at her feet as she wanted to help everyone around her. She made every men in the village swoon for her, and not just because of her beauty, but that didn't mean she couldn't get up to some mischief as she liked jesting around with her twin brother. And even though Evelyn and Kol could get up to no good, they would not continue to lie once they had been caught in the act as they stayed honest.

Kol was more rough and could have quite the temper, but around his twin sister he showed his more gentle and soft side. He was Evelyn's protector and best friend as he made sure she was kept out of harm's way, especially whenever their father became angry, but even Mikael had a soft spot for Evelyn as she reminded him of the daughter he had lost.