05.... Competition

Author's note

Hey guys, the real fun is going to begin. Hold tight on your seats....

See you.

_____________

At playground every body had gathered and they were discussing about the events. Suddenly their thousands got interrupted by ms. Eva's voice which was echoing all over campus.

Namjoon's pov:::

When we reached the playground. we were just hoping that we should focus on......... Focus on our performance all though we are the ace of the campus. But as you guess already know not better than Jungkook.

We heard Ms. Eva "Hello everybody, as you know I'm your teacher miss Eva and I am the in charge here. So as you guys already know that we are going to distribute you all into some groups those names will be ARCADIAN, AMELIORATE, ASTON. So hope you know the students with more points will be the part of Arcadian, the one with average skills will be at Ameliorate. And remaining students who need more time will be at Aston".

" So let us begin"principal said.

All students cheered.

"So first we wanna make another announce that tomorrow there won't be any classes for you as it is continuation of today" Eva mam informed.

"Today we will check you creativity, talent, skills and defense, don't forget that our school is extraordinary".

" First will be drawing or sketching competition''

"God what the hell it is, seriously a drawing competition?? Really?" Jimin whined.

"We better get ready Jimin" I said as patted his shoulder.

"Come on we can do this" Our sunshine aka vitamin of our group cheered.

____________

The competition got finished. Top 05 painting or sketches will be revealed.

Students were rushing towards the notice board to see the results. We joined and after rushing for 10 whole minutes we finally made to it.

Top 05

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung.
(Imagine he painted it)
(Credit to real owner)

Top 04