23.... Her past

V's pov::::

"Jennie had a boyfriend" Jisoo said.

"On whom she cheated" I said.

"First listen the speak" Rosé said, she was really angry.

"That Jongin Guy right?" Jimin asked and she nodded.

"Ok it's three years back we had boyfriends we were in relationship for 1 year hope you know who were they. My boyfriend was D.O and cheng's chanyeol, Lisa's Sehun and Jennie was dating Jongin and our relationship is working great but one day we found out that our boyfriends were cheating on us with some other girls"Jisoo said.

"When we knew that we broke up. Later we got to know that they were just using us for money and they never loved us" Rosé said

"We were fine with that but one day Jennie unnie got a call from a unknown number and it was Jongin he called unnie and when unnie reached his home he made unnie to wait outside, but our unnie will not stay at one place she went in and she found it that he was making out with that slut"Lisa said.

"Jennie pretend as she didn't saw anything and left then he called her and said to meet at park she went and saw he was waiting for her and he asked her to date him back he loves her and he wants to be with him" Jisoo said.

"I still remember that evening when me and Cheng decided to take a walk and we saw Jennie unnie talking to him and we heard him saying he want them to be back but soon a girl came and pushed unnie and slapped her my unnie was crying mess, then he dragged unnie out of park and said they are over and if she did anything to his girlfriend he will kill me, cheng and Jisoo unnie. And pushed her on road and" Lisa began to cry and rosé patted her.

"Unnie was hitted by car and she fell on the ground and her head was bleeding, me and Lisa ran towards her and called ambulance and Jisoo unnie and took Unnie to hospital"

"After some days of recovery Jennie was still in trauma she tried to end her life by doing many things and we saved her and it took her almost three years to move on" Jisoo said.

"See V we have told you all girls are not same"Jimin said.

"We are not after someone's money as you know our father is owner of Lee's Industry and mom is a fashion designer she is owner of 'shop n style' " Lisa said proudly.

(Imagine shop n style is famous as chanel and gucci)

"Sorry" I said.

"It's okay we can understand you"

"Yah we have already said that you and Jennie are same"

"On which Jennie unnie proved you wrong"

"I think you should say sorry to Jen" Jin hyung said.

I nodded and left that place and I saw that the car is still here she might here only.

I'm feeling more guilty now I don't know why , I have got to know that all women are not same and it took me more time to realize that and she will hate me more now.

I searched Eversingl place and asked maids if they saw anyone moving around so they said she is at garden I went to garden and found her swinging.

"Hello" I said and sat on another swing.

She rejected my greeting.

"Listen Jennie I'm sorry I didn't knew about your past and I'm sorry for mistreating you before and I am-"

"Apologize my sisters" She said in her cold voice.

"I have already and now please forgive me"

"Okay you can go now"

"But-"

"Okay I will leave you" She was about to go but I grabbed her wrist.

This is first time I'm touching a girl, her wrist is so small.

"What do you need V"

"Your forgiveness"

"I forgave you already"

"Thank you"

Hey Guys

Hope you like it.

Will Taennie be together??

Vote and comment if you like.

Thank you 💜