10.... Shopping or fighting?

Hey guys let's go to shopping" Lisa jumped from her bed.

"No lis I'm not going" Jennie

"But why unnie?" Lisa's facial expressions changed into sad.

"I'm not in mood because of that Mr. Cold guy and I just want to have a coffee and rest for a while"

"I will stay with her you and rosé can go, right rosie?" Jisoo said following Jennie to kitchen.

"Let's us go and change first I don't want anyone to feel scared because of my looks" Rosé laughed.

"Hurry up baby"

After few minutes..

"Let's go cheng"

"Coming Lali wait I'm just applying little lipstick"

"You don't need any makeup just hurry and I don't want to be late just because of your illusion of being ugly"

"Coming" Rosé stated running through the stairs.

"Your are driving"

"Why always me" Rosé whined and did nothing just catching flying key which was thrown by the younger.

"We are here, so first we are going to eat something as I was the one who drove your ass here"

"Okay let's go and eat fast and we will go to Celine later"

"We are going to saint Laurent"

"Really you mean R.E. A. L. L. Y as your wish we are eating at cafe and so it's my turn to select the shop we are shopping at" Lisa said following her twin.

They went to nearer cafe and took a seat and Lisa ordered smoothy while rosé ordered burger and strawberry cake with chocolate shake.

They were eating and soon got interrupt by someone who sat beside them.

They looked at the boys

"What are you doing here?"

"Eating"

"Why beside us?"

"No seats are empty"

"Get your ass up and move away"

"Sorry we are customers here and it's our right to sit wherever we want to"

"We will be moving then"

"Good luck if you find seat"

The twins looked around only if to find empty seats at café but that cafe was a little famous and unfortunately they didn't found any.

They sighed as they took there seat back and continued on their food.

"Are you done cheng?"

"Not yet"

"Hurry up we will be late orelse"

"Where are you guys going?"

"None of your business"

"Okay fine you wanna come hyung?"

"I'm deciding to order something too so why don't you go with this pretty lady here?"

"Do you want to come with me Ms. Lee Lalisa?"

"Why should I?"

"Liz I think you should go with him, orelse you will be late for shopping the limited items"

"But why should I leave you alone then?"

"Don't worry my hyung will accompany your unnie"

"No need I'm fine by myself"