08.... Bullies??

So the results will be annoying soon, and the students will be moved to their official classes throughout the whole year.

The students were very excited to be part of ARCADIAN as everyone knew that Kim brothers will be there.

"So when will be the results" Boy 1

"I don't know, when they will pin it" Girl 1

"I'm excited" Boy 2

"I want to be in the same class with V" Girl 2

"But I want Jungkook" Girl 1

"Im fine with anyone of Kim brothers" Girl 3

"I hope I just get chance with jennie or jisoo" Boy 2

"Why so you have girlfriend, don't you?" Girl 2.

"Who cares but I want to be with rosé or Lisa" Boy 1

"Hope V will become my boyfriend one day" Girl 2.

"Jungkook too" Girl 1.

"I like Jimin" Girl 3

"Jin is better" Girl 4

"Bitches stay away from my oppa" Wendy

"They already have girlfriends and that are us" Seulgi said pulling a girls hair.

"Don't you dare to go near to my jungkook" Tuzyu gritted.

"And never talk about my boyfriend" Sana slapped.

"But he is not even your boyfriend and Jungkook is not yours" The girl said who got slap from Sana.

"Don't you even dare to talk back" Tuzyu said walking towards her.

"Why we are not afraid of you now" Girl 2 said standing up.

"Yes, you can't even defeat blackpink" Girl 1 said helping girl 2.

"They are much more better than you" Girl 3 said pointing towards those girls.

"What did you said bitches?" Sana

"Think you need punishment" Wendy.

The girls began to quarrel and even they pulled each other's hair and slapping was common.

Then our boys came, and shouted to stop.

"Stop, what's going on here" Rm

"Care to explain" Jin.

"Eyy!! Why did you stop them we were enjoying right V"Jimin

V just ignored him and went to a table and ordered a coffee and sipped it.

" Now you tell me what happened "RM said pointing towards seulgi.

" Namjoon oppa actually we were just going to our class and these girls stopped us and attacked on us see... "Seulgi said pointing towards her cheek with red mark.

" No oppa, she is lying she is the one who began to fight with us"girl 3 opposed.

"What the heck are you talking about, you are the one " Sana said rising her hand to beat her.

"Sana-ssi calm down, it's not good for your skin to yell" Jimin quoted.

"Jiminie oppa she also beated me" Tzuyu said pointing towards girl who is obsessed with jungkook.

"My dear World Wide handsome oppa please save me from this bitch" Wendy ran towards jin.

"I'm world wide handsome you know and im commando you all to kneel before our girlfriends and Sana and tuyzu got it" Jin command the girls.