40.... Mine

Hey guys.....
I'm really very happy......
Thank you for 5k+reads......
And 290+ votes.......
Please support me in future too......

Love you all💚💚

Third  person's  pov..

"Yah!!! V go slowly you are hurting me" Jennie screamed.

"Your mouth is driving me crazy babygirl" V winks at her.

"Slow down V please you will hurt me" She yelled at him.

"I can't control kitty" V said raising to kiss her forehead.

"Focus please and don't go faster please" She pleaded.

"I will try but I'm afraid I can't"

"V we might bump in"

"Don't doubt my skills"

"Kim fucking V focus on road and I'm sorry and I'm regretting to challenge you"

"I was a racer kitten don't doubt my driving skills.... I can drive without bumping into someone"

Did I tricked you???? 😏😏
Well are you guys innocent ??? Cuz I'm 😉

They planned to go to their private beach to spend some time alone... Well they weren't alone Jinsoo Jirosé and Lizkook to went there.... Little earlier..

And v was sleeping and that made them late and Jennie was really frustrated and asked him that if he can drive a little fast.... And later you know what happened.

"Isn't it beautiful V?" Jennie asked looking at sky and sea.

"Not more than you"

"Such a cute crab" V said taking a small crab in his hand.

"More handsome and cute than you" She said.... V screamed in pain when that crab bit his lip because V was trying to kiss it.

"Oh no it's bleeding" He said wiping blood.

"What do you expect" Jennie asked him and threw that crab away.

She checked his lip and it bulged out and still bleeding Jennie whiped his blood away and pulled him with her...

They went inside and went directly to Lizkook's room and knocked...

Jungkook opened it..

"Sorry for ruining your moment do you have first aid kit here?"

"No we don't and how do you know about our mome-" She cut him walking away and turned around....

"Just wipe your lips next time before opening the door" She smirked.

Lisa then came and didn't let him close the door and attacked his lips.....they didn't see that someone noticed them..

And that someone was V.

They then knocked on Jirosé's room and they didn't opened the door so they walked away from there room... And saw Jimin and Rosé kissing at garden while Jimin lying on ground and Rosé on top of him.

"Get a room" Jennie said. Both of them stood up in embarrassment.

"Do you have first aid?" Jennie asked and they said no and suggested to check Jinsoo's room.

This time they didn't knocked on their door and directly barged in. And soon regretted when they saw Jinsoo making out... Jennie and v both covered their eyes and Jennie asked about first aid and before Jisoo could say anything V pulled her out of room apologizing the couple.

V pulled her in their room and pinned her to door after locking it.

He kissed her.

It's wasn't soft... It was full of hunger and lust.

All Jennie can taste was his blood. She pulled away saying his lips are wounded and it might get worse.

V didn't let her complete and kissed her again.. Jennie replied his kisses later...
Soon his tongue asked entrance but Jennie teased him not opening her mouth.

V squeeze her butt.. She gasped and he took advantage inserting his tongue inside her and sucking every part of her mouth... Their tongue fought for dominance..

His lips traveled to her neck sucking it and giving marks on it... Making Jennie to moan.... He then carried her in bridal style and layed her on the bed.

He was kissing her like it gonna be their last.... V then undressed her and himself and kissed her again..

His lips travel to her neck again...then to her chest area licking it.... Teasing her with his tongue......

Guys let your nasty mind work here..... I'm innocent ..right?

Don't hold your moans kitty...... This room is soundproof...... Scream for daddy..

Hey guys.....

Hope you like it....
This book will end it one or two chapters.......

Love you all 💖💜

Thank you💜
Green heart for TaeNnie💚